• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better WTF character: Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
hmmm... a dark feel?
never thought of it that way. in that case, she should be in. I like the darker themes as opposed super doofus happy dorky Yoshi land! give me the Halberd!
=2007=

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
She could come in and try to discover what exactly the SE are actually trying to do. I can see it now...Mario strapped to a chair in a dark room. Suddenly, a light flashes in Mario's face. A sudden smack to the face brings Mario to his senses. Expecting to be some hulking thug, he sees a quiet Japanese schoolgirl. Mario lets out a laugh but is smacked again by her hand of justice.

"You gonna spill it, plumber boy" She says.

"Or will I have to get it from ya...?" She purrs. We all know Mario is into that kind of stuff haha.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
pointless thread sorry dude!!!!!
*coughOH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST HYPOCRTITCAL POST I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFEcough*

woah that was a big one, I must have caught something bad. :dizzy:

but anyway, her SE storyline needs to involve a murder at a bathhouse. Yeah, there were no bathhouse murders in FDC, but bathhouse murders are too awesome not to include.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
WTF indeed, she is a weird character but I guess she could work, but as an AT which is the only way I could picture her making it in

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You know, it's funny, I recently had a dream where she really WAS a playable character.

But, seriously, I don't think she has a chance by now.

courte

Smash Lord
:phil Ken Sebben: ha-HA! i'd love it super huge retro team for the win

Cinder

Smash Master
Ayumi Tachibana ate all my fwied dumpwings!!
That's some really subtle spam <_<...

Anyway, AT would be a real WTF character, but she has more potential than others
oh, you saw it coming *smirks*
*coughkinnikumancough*...ie, imo, she's a stretch, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai put her in...

Top Bottom