• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better Managing?

KashKey

Smash Cadet
NNID
KashKey
So, I recently beat Awakening and decided to try and learn Robin, as I enjoyed the game, and I quickly noticed I was doing something wrong. I'm not really managing my items very well, and I can't seem to combo when landing the multi hitstun spells, some tips for combos and better managing my item uses would be appreciated.

Nah

Smash Champion
A lot of it's just gonna be getting used to the character and practice really.

You don't really need to "manage" tomes and items so much as you just need to keep and eye out for when they start flashing (as that indicates that they have 1-2 uses left) and learn to catch them.

Combos out of Arcthunder aren't hard--it holds them in place long enough to follow-up and decide if you need to grab or attack. You have to do it fairly close to combo though, if you catch them in it too far away you can't get there in time. Arcfire though is just inconsistent at keeping people in it for long enough, so that's why it sometimes is hard to combo from. But you can combo from it.

Top Bottom