• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best ways to unlock Mii outfits?

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Yesterday I made my first Mii Fighter and I had a ton of fun. I really want to try making more, but the selection of Mii outfits in the beginning is seriously limited. I know you can buy some or unlock some through challenges, but is there any way to seriously grind to get Mii outfits fast?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
It seems like the store is where you will get the most and the most quickly. You get some pieces in WoL, but that will take a long time to get through. You can pick up costume pieces (and other things) from Classic mode rewards, but that also is time consuming and you won't get more than one piece per play through. In the store, I've bought up a lot of the songs already, and once you get more slots in the store, it seems like I have 3+ Mii costume pieces waiting for me every time the store refills. You will obviously need to acquire gold to pay for them, but that's not a big problem...

It's unclear whether you have to play WoL (or beat challenges) to get every Mii costume piece though. But the large majority of pieces seem to be available in the store.

D

Deleted member

There's some you get from challenges I've noticed, but yeah I think getting lucky with what the store decides to stock is your best bet.

Top Bottom