• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to collect trophies/lottery coins?

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Wow this board is dead. Last post in a thread was in June by me lol

But in all seriousness, I've been playing sp classic mode with no luck. I'm trying to get the birdo trophy to unlock mushroom kingdom 2, but I've had no luck. Down to a 43% chance of a new trophy in the lottery, and no birdo. Any tips?

EDIT: Just got it. Replies are still appreciated!

Last edited:

Ten of Nine

Smash Apprentice
(for lottery coins)

With no time limit I would always just play normal Melee Mode against a lvl 3 CPU to train my combos and tech skill.

You get a ton of coins for the time spent in there while actually being productive training real practical skills.

Might not be the most efficient, but I got all the trophies (you can get with coins) without even trying after a few weeks. Also If you switch your character as you go as you can get the character trophies as well.

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
(for lottery coins)

With no time limit I would always just play normal Melee Mode against a lvl 3 CPU to train my combos and tech skill.

You get a ton of coins for the time spent in there while actually being productive training real practical skills.

Might not be the most efficient, but I got all the trophies (you can get with coins) without even trying after a few weeks. Also If you switch your character as you go as you can get the character trophies as well.
Thanks, but I got the birdo trophy literally MINUTES after making this post. I kept it up because I have to do this again for 3 more melee setups for my local.

Ten of Nine

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but I got the birdo trophy literally MINUTES after making this post. I kept it up because I have to do this again for 3 more melee setups for my local.
Why not just copy the data to another memory card?

Top Bottom