• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best (vids up)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
It was an awesome tournament, I had lots of fun.

Kwan: It was fun teaming and playing against you. Good stuff. Hopefully, if we ever do team again, I'll try to make sure I'm a little more warmed up next time, ha ha. I would love to play with you more, your Fox and DK are fantastic (though you clearly need to taunt with DK more).

Erk: It was great playing all those friendlies with you, you've got a really techy Fox considering how long you've been playing, keep it up.

Cura: Lol, those pools matches were fun, you pull characters from every which direction. I was curious to see how you'd react to a really gay stage selection on my part. I wish I played more friendlies with you later on, but it seems you were busy cleaning up in Brawl, good stuff.

Zaandaa: Great and fun tournament, I hope you organize more. Those dittos were fun also, though we didn't get to play much (if I'm remembering correctly that was you). Hopefully next time we can get more in.

Jesiah: Good stuff, putting in that work on me in friendlies, doubles, then singles. Had fun playing you though, I hope to meet up again and get more friendlies in.

A Nub: It was great meeting you, I had fun playing you. Got that Falco gunning hard there. Good stuff.

OTG: The recently slim OT Shady?

Niko: Who are you? How'd you end up here?

(Holding it down though

P.S. It's Niko)

Yanvee: Stop being good in teams, especially when I'm not on them with you. Douche. Awesome job in singles though.

There was probably other people, but I'm having a hard time remembering cause I suck with names.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Melee doubles and some of singles up. See the first post for video updates. I'll probably finish Melee singles this evening, then I'll start Brawl tonight/tomorrow. Then maybe I'll do shoutouts, too.

Niko45

Smash Master
Zaandaa so clutch with the uploads. Just FYI me vs jesiah 2nd set had a 5th game as well (on FoD). Hopefully that was just an oversight and it was recorded as well.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Oh, apparently it got recorded in the same file as 2.4, so they'll both be in the same video.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M097BAUW
there were three replays saved to my sd card, idk what they are. If anyone who has a dazzle/whatever wants to upload em, go for it. that link is a download for the .bin s and the .gct i used (just in case the replays go out of sync without it)

also, i noticed my shoutouts didnt get posted, ill do them later.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
All tournament videos that I have are now uploaded. See the OP for links. Friendlies I have are the ones listed, but I don't know when I'll upload those.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Some shouting

Niko: Nice job winning. Your Marth is really impressive.

JesiahTEG: Good job. All your sets were interesting to watch.

Tuna: Fun friendlies the night before. You're definitely welcome if you want to practice here more. Good stuff.

Kwan: Good job getting that money. I don't remember if we played any, but I still want to play you more in general.

Beta: Sorry for the couple problems I gave you during the tournament, but I hope you still enjoyed yourself. Good job placing well. We really need to play more friendlies.

otg: Fun pools set. I hope you enjoyed yourself here.

a nub: Intense losers bracket round. We should play some friendlies some time after we stop SDing to make it interesting.

Mikael: I like your Falcon. Those dittos were pretty fun.

Cura: Good job in teams and Brawl. Thanks for interesting so many people from central and west NY.

Erk: Fun friendlies. Nice job baiting those suicide stomps on your last stocks.

Nightro: I don't think I played you, but I hope you enjoyed coming.

Ethan: Friendlies and teaming were fun. You should stay at smash club longer.

Spamus: We didn't play any, and we should fix that some time. Too bad you got a pretty tough pool.

Sharky: Good job. I think you should stick to Yoshi more.

Vibe: Way to keep winning at the end of the day. Those matches were pretty hyped, just work on some matchups.

Eevee: Nice job getting some money. That studying must have really worked.

CJT: Hope you had fun, and you're welcome to stay over again if you really like those couches. That pools set was a really tough warm-up for my Ganondorf.

13370: Your Ness is pretty cool. Hopefully I'll see more of you at tournaments.

Calm: Play more with Vibe and get some more experience.

CAC: Definitely come to more tournaments with us.

tacoreaper: Nice job getting out of pools. Now just stop playing Brawl+ lol.

Twin: So many projectiles.

Bax + Deli: Come to smash club more. Your team strategy caught a lot of people off guard.

Alt: Too bad you didn't make it out of pools, but you did really well in doubles. I didn't play you, but your Pikachu seems pretty cool.

Fish + Jeff: If either of you read this, pm me or come to smash club. If you can win rounds, you should definitely hang out more at smash club or come with us to tournaments.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this is seriously causing me to go through so much more work every time you bump a very dead thread rajam. and you please start PMing people instead?

I'm seeing '10 threads on the front page and its a hassle to deal with

Top Bottom