• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best vacation you've ever been on?

SnowLucario

Smash Rookie
For me, it would be a nine-day trip to Greece I went on right after graduating high school. I saw a lot of beautiful historical sites there, and also hit the beaches on the islands of Naxos and Santorini. How about you guys?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Haven't traveled very far, though visiting New York a few years ago was quite the experience. The city, of course. It's almost jarring how different it is from where I live, the closest town being small and living about 20 minutes away from any town

D

Deleted member

It only lasted for a day, but a few years ago my stepmother and I went on a riverboat cruise in Savannah, GA. Took us about 3 hours to get there, considering I live in the Atlanta area myself. We did not return home until midnight hours because our parking space was pretty far from the waterfront. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Legit my summer holidays from 2019.

After many years, the DQ8 Hero got in Smash and it was a really awesome moment. Ultimate Alliance 3 and Godzilla King Of The Monsters also released in Spain during those holidays.
I too went to Madrid for a week and met with an old friend I hadn’t seen in many years, who went to see Far From Home with me during my period there.

It was the best holidays I ever got on the best year of my life, and I will surely never forget them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have travelled to quiet a few places despite being from a border town in Ireland. The US (about five times), Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Albania.

Best place I've ever been too?

A week in Rimini, Italy and San Marino in mid 2017. An amazing trip and also signaled the end of an era in my life a week after. Went to Italy before but was ehhhh....

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Definitely Costa Rica back in 2012. I'll never forget my experience going on the Tarcoles River tour twice to watch American crocodiles.

LittleGamer

Smash Rookie
For me it would be all the times I've been in Majorca in Spain. My girlfriend comes from there and it's a beautiful island. I visited many places there and love all of these. I've been there 5 times in two years, hopefully I don't have to pay for an hotel there so I can make the travel easily. I also made great friends.
I also worked their at my girlfriend's mother's restaurant, great time, even tough it's not my usual working field.

I would also mention a backpack travel I did some years ago, around France and Belgium. Funnily, I met a Smash player in an hostel, he was from California I think. We drank in a bar in Brussel with a brazilian guy and, if I remember right, two flight attendant that were waiting for their next fly, or something like this. We drank some beers before I got too drunk and had to go back to the room. Was super funny.

Best place I've ever been too?

A week in Rimini, Italy and San Marino in mid 2017. An amazing trip and also signaled the end of an era in my life a week after. Went to Italy before but was ehhhh....
Travel can literally change your life. I hope it changed an era of your life in a good way.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Probably when I did a 3 month long summer backpacking trip around Japan back in 2009. That’s what cemented my desire to move and live in this country. Another great trip I had was a two week trip in Busan and Seoul, Korea.

leppy

Smash Cadet
I went to Alaska when I was ten, it was pretty cool.
Wait n

Quin

Smash Rookie
Definitely Cali. I went literally everywhere there and the food spots were lit. Unfortunately it was only for three or four days, can’t quite remember since it all felt like one big fun day lol But I also went on a yacht for a party so that was also crazy cool and nice.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I went on a cruise a few years ago from Seattle to Juneau, AK, also stopping in Skagway, AK the next day. It was the first cruise I had ever been on, and I can definitely see the appeal. Alaska was absolutely breathtaking, as well. I plan on traveling to Iceland in May, so I'll have to see if that trip tops the Alaska one.

Top Bottom