• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best tutorials on Advanced Movement?

Goont

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrankingMaster
3DS FC
3024-5691-5601
Switch FC
SW-1032-2125-3356
Hey all, I'm really looking to get into the competitive scene as a Fox main, and I'd love to know what the best tutorials for movement are. I've already watched the "Art Of Perfect Pivot" video and Skarfelt's "Advanced Fox Movement" video, but I'd love to find a video/guide that fully explains these tactics in-depth with the actual physical button inputs shown. I know what Perfect Pivoting is, but I still don't understand how and when to input the movement. I'm looking for anything that covers advanced movement of other topics too, as I've heard of "Dash Dancing", "Fox-Trotting" and other movement options, but the only real in-depth guides I've found mostly cover Perfect Pivoting.

Goont

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrankingMaster
3DS FC
3024-5691-5601
Switch FC
SW-1032-2125-3356
Thank you so much! Very appreciated!

Top Bottom