• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Stages for Wario

FifiBob11

Smash Rookie
NNID
FifiBob11
Switch FC
7332-3816-3123
When in tourney, what stages should I be banning/counterpicking as Wario? If you could give an explanation why that'd be great too.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Avoid Battlefield since the stage is more beneficial for long range users and combo heavy characters than Wario. Pokemon Stadium 2 is probably one of Wario's best stages since the platforms are great for combos/bite mixups without being too high for extensive combos by other users.

igligl

Smash Rookie
I think that FD:fdb:, PS:ps2:, and Kalos are all good stages for Wario:wario::warioc::4wario2: because the platforms don't mess up his combos

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Smashville seems optimal, too. The middle platform extends combos nicely and the size doesn't give spam heavy characters much space

Leap of Faith

Smash Cadet
I actually think warios worst stages are fd and Pokemon 2. I think warios really shines on small maps with platforms so Yoshi story or yoshi brawl are his best cause wario probably has the best movement in the air and on platforms. His combo game also works much better with platforms. I forgot smashvill but that's also a good stage for him

Top Bottom