• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Stages for the Squid Kids?

Commakaze

Smash Rookie
Somewhat new to Inkling, but what would y'all consider our best (and worst) stages to be, and why?

Rackso

Smash Rookie
I think the single platform stages like smashville and Yoshis are good for the inkling, you can extend combos, punish landings on the platform this aerials/bombs/splattershot and you can use it to make it a little easier to recharge ink, also they are not that big so you can rushdown characters with ease.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Personally, I do best on Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Battlefield, and Pokemon Stadium 2. I like platforms that help me rush down characters while also having enough room (on PS2) to throw bombs and refill ink. On Yoshi's Island it can be really surprising to opponents when throwing a bomb straight up and letting the slope push the bomb at an angle near the ledge.

Top Bottom