• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Stage For Little Mac

BossBabyInSmash

Smash Rookie
Which stage(s) is little mac the best/good on, I'm thinking Final Destination is the best stage for him but I'm not really sure

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
I'm new to Smash Ultimate, but whenever I play the Bruiser from the Bronx, I usually play Mario Bros. and Boxing ring, they both don't require recovery and are really good for his moveset. But that's just my opinion. This is my first post btw, so let me know if it helps.

P.S. I just thought about Shadow Moses, which is a great stage considering his up smash.

Last edited:

WomenRespecter64

Smash Rookie
As a competitive Little Mac main, the stages I play best with him on are FD or Smashvile. Smashvile has only one moving platform which opponents will want to land on in order to get to the ground when they get sent up. This can be to your advantage and get the good reads. A lot of the omega and battlefield stages feel the same way if you play with him enough. there are probably lots of casual stages he plays well on. Im just not familiar with them

Last edited:

Qualudes

Smash Cadet
On paper, I think the best legal stage is Warioware. Shorter side blast zones mean that your opponent's undoubted better recovery is less important, and the platform's are positioned to allow Mac to mix up his recovery. He can challenge platform camping with Up-smash and Up-B and also avoid projectiles. Unfortunately this stage is a counter-pick in tournament settings and a smart opponent will almost always strike or ban it against Mac.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Final Destination
Pretty much any stage that has a lower number of platforms is good for Mac, of course this is assuming that the opponent isn't a zoner like Snake.

TheKooladion

Smash Rookie
You think the stage really matters with mac? He's the worst character in the game for a reason.

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi's story from Brawl is Mac's best stage. Up-Tilt up-B can kill off the top platform, the slant can help with some projectiles, he can walljump, and best of all, This is the only stage in the game that Mac can do a true Gazelle punch like in smash 4.

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
As a competitive Little Mac main, the stages I play best with him on are FD or Smashvile. Smashvile has only one moving platform which opponents will want to land on in order to get to the ground when they get sent up. This can be to your advantage and get the good reads. A lot of the omega and battlefield stages feel the same way if you play with him enough. there are probably lots of casual stages he plays well on. Im just not familiar with them
Shoutout out SimpleFlips!

Top Bottom