• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best showoff stuff?

odinNJ

Smash Lord
What do you guys usually do to showoff without being disrespectful, like fun tricks and stuff?

I remember seeing knut do a cool ledge stall with the bomb at a local.

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Like between the stocks? If I've already charged my shot, I do SWDs or AIs.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Idk, I meant more of like fun stuff to do in friendlies, like falcon moonwalking aerials

Litt

Samus
My favorite thing to do to disrespect falcos is because the fire of their up b does not cause damage, i jump off and bomb on falco as an edge guard, just getting one off should lower him enough so he cant get back regardless, and you cant forget about the extendurrrrrrr ;)

GoomySmash

Smash Apprentice
Do a bomb then air grapple it and it will cancel the grapple animation. I've seen some players use it during a match. It looks super swag.

Litt

Samus
Zair bomb cancels... been around since 03? Its cool to show off but if you get nothing from it... then you wasted your zair and put yourselves in an awkward position to be hit, and if you are hit... you are now off stage without a zair... better make sure styling is worth it and you get the hit confirm otherwise you are pretty screwed

Litt

Samus
@ Litt Litt I dunno, you seem to like bomb cancelling grapples yourself :p
oh hell ya I do, its a movement option most opponents do not expect, and once you do it you make them expect it and can just not grapple after the airdodge into bomb and get back to ground pretty safely. Ive been experiemnting with them for a while now, but regardless they are damn risky, im just a huge gambler and i like taking risks

Top Bottom