• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best set for Mii Brawler. Evo related. Please Vote.

Best set for Brawler

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 23 63.9%

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • other

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Miis are going through so much drama right now. even for our final cry to legalize them freely, people are still against it. Evo made miis 1111, so we got screwed badly. esam said he will push our movement and get others to help us, but on one condition. we must all vote on one new standard(default). meaning brawler, gunner, and sword will be stuck to one set that we all vote on as the best set for Mii of each type. This will cause some drama, but having a viable standard that we choose is way better than 1111 non sense anyways. This will be tough, but lets be very mature about it. inmo voted best set >> being stuck with 1111 forever anyday. please be mature about this. Ill give it a few days or even a week.

Dappusters winning set was 2122.

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
This is an unfortunate situation we find ourselves in, but this may be our only option. Why 3122?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I imagine Twerk just wants to stick to the X122 as the Neutral Special is the only move that is usually varied.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Ehh I still kind of like the janky unexpected hit confirsm from PP but HK is still better in the long run.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I refuse to support this restriction until sound reasoning is provided.
What a crock, to have majors use an arbitrary 1111 ruling and when called out for its illogical and unreasonable foundation the response is to be given a one moveset restriction to be determined by a majority vote? A majority vote cannot represent the Mii players and the restriction is still an out-of-game ruling.

All out-of-game bans/restriction must be born of sound reasoning (not simply excuses, notice the word used "sound").

Anyone want to place an arbitrary restriction on my character without any reasoning? Then they should be okay with me doing the same to their character, any restriction of my choice for no reason :^p

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Anyone in the Discord want to work more on that PP VS HK Matchup Table?

Could be pretty important in which moveset we choose.

It's either X122 or X132.

Last edited:
Top Bottom