• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus main in each State

ycz12

Smash Ace
to get back to the hugs vs darell thing...
i'm having trouble believing darell is the better samus player. no offense to you my man. i love your samus. and i've seen you on stream and you seem like a totally awesome dude. (been dyin to kick it with you and play some friendlies) but my friend who i play with ALL the time was getting whooped by hugs, meanwhile, darell was having a difficult time keeping the games close (i believe they went back and forth for a few sets, and my friend one a with a better win:lose ratio). who knows. maybe it was the different styles between players, but that comes into account when evaluating something like this. not to mention, it actually plays one of the largest roles IMO. hugs was obviously able to adapt better and punish harder, and take games of my boy more convincingly. darell had trouble keeping the games close. so i'd have to hand it to hugs as best samus in CALI. sorry darell, i'm a die hard hugs fan, so this may be a bit biased. :bomb: puttin myself on blast. ehhh. but yea, so this justt my thoughts on CALI
You don't have to tell me twice about how good Hugs is, dude is a beast. I'm just saying, last couple of years, Darrell has been consistently placing well in stacked Norcal tourneys, taking sets off of SFAT and other Norcal elites. All Hugs has done is go to EVO, where he beat Chain-Ace and lost to Eddy Mexico. Gonna have to do more than that to prove anything.

Litt

Samus
Just you wait Knut, I took you down to 1 stock at HoG, so that MM will come one day on stream ;), as for who the better samus is, I was watching HugS all last night playing with Mango and S2j so he isnt slacking anymore, maybe it was just a bad match up, bad draw or what not, but HugS and Wes are classic beyond all sami so got to give them love, Plup takes the cake for best samus atm imo, but its just from his insane reads and movement with ma gurl, ESAM has the best platform missle game out of any samus out there, and Knut has the best non platform missile game imo.

Litt

Samus
I say take Esams platform missile game, knuts ground missile game, plups reads, ducks forward tilts ;) and HugS spacing... you have a heavy hitter samus that could rival PP M2K and HBox

HugS™

Smash Lord
I've been playing for roughly 3 weeks after missing tournaments for almost 2.5 years. I wouldn't want to be called the best Samus in Cali for no reason. Maybe after I hit up more tournaments.

Though I am flattered by the support @ knut. Who was your friend?

Litt

Samus
HugS... ****ING LOVE YOUR QUOTE WITH HAX!!! HAHAHAHHAHA xD

gravy

Smash Ace
Lol I feel like the falcon police, going to other character forums just to call out traitors.

Litt

Samus
I was really disappointed with the Violence vs Kage match at big house, really thought Violence was going to put up more of a fight than he did, not hating on you violence, was it just an off day for you?

Watty

Smash Lord
I was really disappointed with the Violence vs Kage match at big house, really thought Violence was going to put up more of a fight than he did, not hating on you violence, was it just an off day for you?
kage ****s on samus, ganon in general does but i used to play with bushman and have had alot of ganon experience and was very comfortable with the match up. IDK who violence is but ive seen Kage beat hugs as well as myself and really every other samus out there so it isnt really saying anything about Violence and more about how just boss Kage is

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Probably still Aftermath in OR, that or Keeper but both have been inactive for some time. Possibly Alien but I guess he's technically WA now.

Litt

Samus
Read the name of the thread Watty ^_^... best samus... MAIN... in each state

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Unfortunately by the time I'm any good I'll have left NJ, whatever

Litt

Samus
sorry lol I meant Prince Abu not you watty, my bad, love your samus :)

Watty

Smash Lord
im gonna shoot so many missiles in all of your faces

Renth

Smash Hero
Who is the best Samus main in Pennsylvania? Just curious about this. It's kind of odd that I seem to know more about the California melee scene than I do my own area. (Shame on me I know, I know.)

For a guy who lives outside of pittsburgh you should start coming out to pittsburgh events :p

To answer your question, I believe slamus is the only samus main in PA. There really is no best samus in PA I don't think.

Come to fight pitt on the 23rd, meet me. I'm surprisingly lovable.

Edit:

Plup is best samus in every state.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
violence isnt good

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Why isn't ESAM included in NC? He has more results in the state than Florida last year.

If he's not NC for the purposes of this thread, I'd put JMH at best in NC.

Top Bottom