• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best respective players REDUX

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Let's begin. Players listed are the top 5 players of their respected characters. I want to get a few rules out of the way.

1: Players that sandbag with said character don't count. That means Mew2King's Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu and any other characters he sandbags with in pools will not be counted, because they are not being used in a serious manner.

2: No hidden bosses. Yeah, kind of a downer as we love our Luciens, Lords, and BOrps. I love them too. But they aren't ranked on power rankings and their results tend to be hit and miss. For example, Lord finished 17th at EVO 2013 while he didn't even make it out of pools at LANHAMMER 2013.

3: Players who actively use said character will be counted. Hungrybox's Ness and Mango's Jigglypuff, Marth, and Link won't be counted as I haven't seen them use said character actively this year or 2013.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:foxmelee: Top 5: Mango, Leffen, Hax, Mew2King, Silent Wolf

:falcomelee: Top 4: PPMD, Mango, Zhu, Westballz,

:sheikmelee: Top 5: Mew2King, KirbyKaze, Ice, Shroomed, Overtriforce

:marthmelee: Top 4: Mew2King, PPMD, PewPewU, The Moon,

:jigglypuffmelee: Top 3: Hungrybox, Darc, s0ft,

:peachmelee: Top 5: Armada, MacD, Bladewise, VanZ, DoH or Excel_Zero

:falconmelee: Top 5: S2J, Darkrain, SilenSpectre, Wizzrobe, Scar

:icsmelee: Top 5: Wobbles, Fly Amanita, Chu Dat, Nintendude, Boback

:drmario: Top 5: Shroomed, HomeMadeWaffles, Boss, Mr. Lemon, Reason

:pikachumelee: Top 2: Axe, PikaChad,

:samusmelee: Top 5: Plup, Hugs, Duck, Darrell, ESAM

:ganondorfmelee: Top 5: Kage, Loki, Bizzarro Flame, RockCrock, Linguini

:luigimelee: Top 5: Abate, Eddy Mexico, Vist, Blea Gelo, Vudujin or ROFL

:mariomelee: Top 2: A Rookie, KoopaTroopa895

:younglinkmelee: Top 3: Armada, Laijin, Axe,

:linkmelee: Top 5: Lord HDL, J666, The GERM, Internet Explorer, Sixx

:dkmelee: Top 2: Green Ranger, Phish-It

:yoshimelee: Top 5: aMSa, V3ctorman, Lil Fumi, Mind Trick, Hamyojo

:zeldamelee: Top 2: Cosmo, TheLake

:roymelee: Top 1: Sethlon

:mewtwomelee: Top 1: Taj

:gawmelee: Top 4: Qerb, GimR, j00t, The Phenom

:nessmelee: Top 3: MOFO, Simna Ibn Sind, Vrud

:bowsermelee: Top 2: DJ Nintendo, Gimpyfish

:pichumelee: Top...: ...

:kirbymelee: Top 3: Triple R, Hack, Mooninite

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Wasnt a thread like this literally just made?

Edit: Oh you're starting a new one cuz the other guy wont update it? Okay, but hear me out, a top 1 thread of each character wont work correctly... as you can see you have like 3 names for Kirby when Hack is much better than those other two. Make it Top 3 or Top 5 for best responses.

Last edited:

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Personally I think Westballz is the best falco player. He almost beat M2K in the finals the other day.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
I've added rules at the top of the page to make sure this list doesn't get too cluttered. I will add more rules if I need to, so these are placeholders for now.

Shiv.

Smash Rookie
Double post: Does anyone know if Taj still actively plays?
In his recent AMA he said he still attends a tourney every now and then but doesn't really train for it anymore and his competetive career is mostly over. He still trains/develops players, though.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Would Ken still be a top 5 Marth? idk if so add him. But Zuloon meant that you said Top 5 Marth's when there are only 4.

strawhats

Smash Master
umm...yeah i'd replace Hamyojo with Mind Trick (legendary yoshi player from Holland/Netherlands) who is still active and still challenges guys like Zgetto, Amsah, Faab, etc.

ARC/AustinRC should be added to the list as well. He is PR'd in Texas, and has taken games off of Hbox, M2K, Wobbles and has beaten Hax's fox and falcon.

lol Mooninite with Kirby, i thoght he took out the Kirby as a troll vs CrimsonBuster/i mean blur <3 Arian.

Last edited:

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Would Ken still be a top 5 Marth? idk if so add him. But Zuloon meant that you said Top 5 Marth's when there are only 4.
Oh yeah lol. Forgot to edit that. I was doing this at like 1 in the morning so my mind was a little off but oh well. I don't know if I consider Ken top 5 as a Marth. He may be active again but still hasn't projected the results the current top 4 have had for the most part.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
umm...yeah i'd replace Hamyojo with Mind Trick (legendary yoshi player from Holland/Netherlands) who is still active and still challenges guys like Zgetto, Amsah, Faab, etc.

ARC/AustinRC should be added to the list as well. He is PR'd in Texas, and has taken games off of Hbox, M2K, Wobbles and has beaten Hax's fox and falcon.

lol Mooninite with Kirby, i thoght he took out the Kirby as a troll vs CrimsonBuster/i mean blur <3 Arian.
I'm not sure if Arc has had the success or consistency the top 4 Marths above have shown. Moonite used Kirby to disrespect thecrimsonblur, but he didn't rely on gimmicks like swallowcide or anything like that. He played the matchup and it ultimately worked out, so I'm putting him up there.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Added The Phenom and Mr Lemon to Game & Watch and Doctor Mario respectively to the list. Any other players worth mentioning? Any that you feel that don't belong on the list?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Please remove lemon and put Reason on Doctor Mario. He is an unknown amazing player. People he has recently beat in tournament include: Laudandus, HMW, ARC, Phil, and other Norcal greats. He has also taken Fly Amanita to last game and forced him off Ice Climbers to Sheik.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Please remove lemon and put Reason on Doctor Mario. He is an unknown amazing player. People he has recently beat in tournament include: Laudandus, HMW, ARC, Phil, and other Norcal greats. He has also taken Fly Amanita to last game and forced him off Ice Climbers to Sheik.
Is Reason a hidden boss? If so, I'm not putting him on the list. I've tried looking up results for Reason and he has not shown up.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
He isn't so hidden in Norcal but not nationally known. For results, he got 2nd at the Norcal Arcadian and top 50 at EVO 2014 I believe. Norcal tournament results are more difficult to find so I understand if they don't show up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I do not play this game anymore and as a result do not care to be on any of these lists. I understand exactly what I accomplished in this game when I played it; those who currently play it should be showcased now, not me. Thanks for your consideration either way.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
I do not play this game anymore and as a result do not care to be on any of these lists. I understand exactly what I accomplished in this game when I played it; those who currently play it should be showcased now, not me. Thanks for your consideration either way.
Not a problem.

I've removed Strong Bad and have put in Reason and Sixx.

Max?

Smash Champion
My Doc is probably 2nd to Shroomed, but no one thinks I'm good so I'll just mosey outta here

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
replace loki and gimpyfish with me and this list would look a bit more accurate. loki ain't **** and gimpyfish is retired.

oh and throw me on that DK section as well.

there's too many retired people on this list lol linguini doesn't play anymore either

how the hell is lemon on the doc list but not otg?

Last edited:

phish-it

Smash Champion
I don't know why people make such a big deal about 'if a person doesn't MAIN a character than they shouldn't be on the list for said character.'

With that in mind M2K would be on the majority of these lists, but it's respectable to not include him for characters he doesn't even use regularly.

But seriously, making a top 1 for Mewtwo and not having M2K on it is idiotic. He should be on the zelda and roy lists too, it doesn't really matter if he uses them when trolling people when barely anyone uses those characters and he's still better than the rest for them.

DJ _ICE

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure even M2K said Taj's Mewtwo is better than his and I kinda have to agree with phish-it, even if m2k's being a troll, he's better than nearly every other user of those characters

Mr. Jam

Smash Apprentice
Fox: Mango

Falco: PPMD

Puff: Hungrybox

Marth: Mew2King

Sheik: Mew2King

Ice Climbers: Fly Amanita

Peach: Armada

Pikachu: Axe

Samus: Plup

Captain Falcon: S2J

Yoshi: Amsa

Dr. Mario: Shroomed

Mario: A Rookie

Young Link: Armada

Ganon: Bizzaro Flame

Mewtwo: Taj

Link: Stro

Roy: ...can't think of a Roy main, sethlon hasn't played ssbm in forever so....

DK: Jake13

Game And Watch: Qerb

Pichu: ...

Ness: Mofo

Bowser: DJ Nintendo

Zelda: The Lake

Kirby: Mooninite Hack hasn't played since 2011-12 so...

Top Bottom