• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Best play you've ever done? [3DS/Wii U]

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
Mine has to probbably be when I played as :4mario: against :4robinm: on For Glory. 1st stock I had stage spiked him using Up-B, taking one stock. Robin respawned, I threw him offstage and spiked him. I was pretty proud of it. What about your best plays?

Sminkledorf

Smash Rookie
The game started little mac started neutral b so I taunted and reversed warlock punch and kill him at 0%

Actem

Smash Rookie
On SSB Brawl I beat three Meta Knight CPUs set on the highest difficulty and same team on Norfair with Peach.

I also shine-spiked a Link in the last five seconds of a match so that was cool.

Last edited:

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
On SSB Brawl I beat three Meta Knight CPUs set on the highest difficulty and same team on Norfair with Peach.

I also shine-spiked a Link in the last five seconds of a match so that was cool.
With Peach? GG

DCellZ

Smash Rookie
I was playing online, ROB vs ZSS. She threw me offstage, and went for a finisher, but I got a footstool->dair as she tried getting back onstage. And she was at like 30% while I was well over 100%. Then, I did it again almost immediately.

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
I was playing online, ROB vs ZSS. She threw me offstage, and went for a finisher, but I got a footstool->dair as she tried getting back onstage. And she was at like 30% while I was well over 100%. Then, I did it again almost immediately.
GG. Footstools are sooo satisfiying!

Uffe

Smash Hero
On Sm4sh, I was using Lucas and fighting Captain Falcon. He forced me off stage, and then he went for a back air into the stage. I teched the stage, making Lucas jump away from the stage, and I used back air, spiking Captain Falcon.

SmolNozomi

Smash Cadet
FG me as Dedede against a pesky Sonic.
Last stock for both of us, and I got a Gordo stick with him trying to recover, hugging the wall
He hits the gordo and goes up, and I then proceeded to spike that blue ball about 5 times, with him bouncing back up due to the gordo until it disappered
It's like that Girthquake video but I actually succeeded.

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
FG me as Dedede against a pesky Sonic.
Last stock for both of us, and I got a Gordo stick with him trying to recover, hugging the wall
He hits the gordo and goes up, and I then proceeded to spike that blue ball about 5 times, with him bouncing back up due to the gordo until it disappered
It's like that Girthquake video but I actually succeeded.
Perfect Penguin

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
On Sm4sh, I was using Lucas and fighting Captain Falcon. He forced me off stage, and then he went for a back air into the stage. I teched the stage, making Lucas jump away from the stage, and I used back air, spiking Captain Falcon.
Lucas is a spicy boi:4lucas:

Fearitself

Smash Rookie
Was playing 3v3 and both my teammates got eliminated. I was on my last stock as Sheik at high percent and my 3 opponents were all last stock mid percent and I got the 1v3 victory. (Final Destination no items)

Starbitz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rozalina22501
3DS FC
3669-0079-1533
Switch FC
SW-7157-2088-2513
Was playing 3v3 and both my teammates got eliminated. I was on my last stock as Sheik at high percent and my 3 opponents were all last stock mid percent and I got the 1v3 victory. (Final Destination no items)
Impressive.

DataNin

Smash Rookie
NNID
DataNinten
Against my pal on Town and City, we were both on our last stock and was basically trying to throw each other around. I was :4lucas:, and he was :4falcon:

Basically, I was trying my best to just throw him off stage and catch his recovery. I tried doing Down Smash most of the time, but it wouldn't really work out for me. So, once I threw him off the stage again, I decided to mix it up and use Lucas' Back Air as he recovered. I caught him in the 2 frame with the sour spot, then, he tried to recover again. This time, he didn't grab the ledge, and I quickly down smashed him to heck. Not the most expert of plays, but dang was it good.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
My best play? I was playing 1 on 1 against a really good Ryu as Ganondorf. We both had high damage and were on our last stock. Both of us had each other with pretty much everything, but neither one of us could land the final blow.

I manage to trick Ryu into trying a Focus Attack, and then use Warlock Punch at the same time. The Super Armor of the Warlock Punch absorb the Focus Attack preventing him from stunning Ganondorf. I unleash the Warlock Punch on the last few frames of his Focus Attack when the super armor effect is gone.

So, we both use our attacks with Super Armor, but I win out and send him flying, winning the match.

I was so happy and overjoyed, I forgot to save the match! But it is the best feeling to have won a match with Warlock Punch of all things.

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
One day, 4 days after Corrin released, I went on FG to see what would happen if I played as Corrin and went for the disrespect every time. I played against Ganon so that was pretty easy/ironic. The first stock I just back aired stage spiked him after knocking him back awhile. Nothing special there. But the second stock was incredible. I did the same thing, but he teched it. I daired him, and footstooled. Then I daired again. (Or something along those lines) We actually died at the same time, since we were so close to the bottom of the blast zone. I won on sudden death via a dragon lunge. Saved replay, but lost it due to a patch. (WHY does that have to happen?)

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
My Zelda vs a Fox. We were both on our second stock, at high percents, in the air. I did a Lightning Kick while he did a back air. Both attacks hit at the same time and we were both launched to the blast zones, however he crossed them first and I won.

Dilan Omer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dildry
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
I did a flip jump cancel on the ledge and converted into a down air.Opponent was 1 frame away from ledge so it spiked him and cancelled out the Knockback
So I stayed on stage.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Comedy-wise would probably be at my first tournament where I was playing Kirby and lives to about 180% and right when I said: "How am I not dead yet." I get launched off stage and tried to space myself to the ledge and ended up SDing.

Schoolwise it is probably my greatest combos with Faclo, whether it is me landing an Up air on a platform, into up air into a footstool. Or up air into up air into up smash. It is always satisfying to do.

Official tournament wise, it is probably when I fought Areolink at a Light House Smash in TX. I got recked and learned a lot from that defeat.

For Glory wise. When I was fighting Captain Falcon as my Pit the Cap tried to disrespect me by using side b off stage, but he missed and spiked him with my down air, then foot strolled him.

Finally SSF2 wise it is playing Chibi Dittos with an online friend of mine.

Top Bottom