• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best places to get good controllers?

Captain Phobos

Smash Apprentice
After about a year of intensive use, the sticks and buttons on my GC controller have started to become less responsive, and I'm looking to get a new one. I got it on Amazon, but I can't find the same one that I got before. I heard eBay is good, but I'm a little skeptical. Any suggestions?

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
I buy mine on eBay. Take them apart; give them a good cleaning. Good as new.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
After ucf is perfected and made the standard, the best place to find a good controller will be any player's scrap pile.

fadedlamp42

Smash Rookie
After ucf is perfected and made the standard, the best place to find a good controller will be any player's scrap pile.
can't wait for this to happen. Faster Melee had a dashback fix for a while and it felt like the future

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
You can buy first party controllers in bulk for like 20 bucks on the goodwill website

Last edited:
Top Bottom