• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best part of the three games' single player

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I remember being really impressed by the zelda stage in melee adventure. I liked the master hand music in SSB. i really DONT like anything about the SSE in SSBB; although, i did like the music on the DK Jungle stage...cant remember the name of it tho...agh ill edit this post when i can think of the name =/

kr3wman

Smash Master
Race to the Finish.

It was the best part of Smash single player. Unique and challenging with some characters.

justaway12

Smash Master
event 51 but later i got a little bored and restarted the game later i realized my ignorance after trying to unlock mewtwo again now event 51 is the only thing there that i haven't unlocked i feel sad

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Those first seven pages were HILARIOUS.

I gotta say Event 51 was just amazing for me. When I finally learned to use Jiggly on it, I got so pumped every time I landed a rest lol.

Which reminds me...Brawl's event matches are ****ing TERRIBLE compared to Melee's. Wow.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
i guess when i first beat classic on very hard on melee...instead of saying congradulations it says WOW INCREDIBLE..but i can only do it with fox..

Viox

Smash Apprentice
I played melee every day at a friends house with 2 other friends we would play vs mode with all 4 of us messing about with the rules every time having a load of fun. One day when we were setting up shop my friend put my memory card in because i had unlocked absolutley everything then because 4 controllers were plugged in with everyone messing about with the buttons the "Do you want to overwrite this data?" message came up and my data got erased.. But i got it all back after alot of hard work. It felt good to know that i was able to complete it twice through with all the trophies and specials.

Sorry for the wall of text

Overload

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ, it's called AIM people.
First thing that came to my mind. Then I thought it was his alternate account and he was using it to rack up posts or something.

Also, Loser1300 sounds like a name that would be used for this purpose, and he hasn't been on since posting in this thread, and his profile contains no info, and this is the only thread he has created.

Forcystus

Smash Apprentice
But why would be people do something like that? I mean post-count says nothin... it's kinda pathetic...

on-topic: I like break the targets, race to the finish and the FD match against bowser.

ROFL?

Smash Cadet
I loved loved loved the introduction of Crazy Hand. I almost s*** my pants the first time I saw him. It was a joy to have such a viable challenge.

Top Bottom