• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of Takamaru Contest - a Mii Swordsman Smash Contest

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hello Mii Sword Mains. Want to show of your skills as a Mii Swordsman? Then I got something for you. It is the 33th anniversary of The Mysterious Murasame Castle. And what better way to celebrate this than a big contest that all of you would play a big part of? We will be hosting our first ever Best of Takamaru contest.

The main goal is that you will have to make your own recordings or replays of a Takamaru Mii pulling the sickest combos ever. The catch is that the best one will be awarded a 20 dollar eShop card. Any moveset is on the table, what matters more is how well you play with that Mii.

Fellow AssistAlliance member @LolikoHocotate sets a good example. And we will say he is the partial inspiration for the contest. Not that we are all saying you should play as good as him. But this gives you an idea of what we are looking for.

Those that support Takamaru, main any Mii Swordfighter, or own Super Smash Bros Ultimate are welcome to participate. This contest will be taking entries for a good time, and all you have to do is DM me a file or a Youtube linked of your entry. Ignore the initial May 5th deadline, we can take any other entires if some are willing to participate, we can squeeze any more entries since we have a good 4 as of now after 2 1/2 weeks.

We are hoping to see as many entries as possible and some truly standout combos. Consider this one of our bigger projects for The Mysterious Murasame Castle's anniversary and we are all happy to make this a reality. Also, all entries will be edited into a final video with the winner when it's over. Good luck.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just out of curiosity, why did you pick Stone Scabbard and Reversal Slash in his moveset? Was it a preference thing or did you believe those 2 moves best represented Takamaru out of the choices? If so, I'm curious why as I'm not familiar with the character. I can understand the Shuriken and Chakram choices though.

Top Bottom