• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal 12/29 RESULTS

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
RESULTS

TIA RESULTS

http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=325

Doubles

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/jake_the_boy/doubles.gif

1: This one's for Gimpy (Mango + Lucky) ($108.00)
2: Happy Feet (DSF + Zhu) ($54.00)
3: Tri-Ace (Bone + Edrees) ($18.00)
4: 2 Girls 1 Cup (Atlus + Nes)
5: Gerudo Rush (Azn Lep + St Patrick)
5: White Babies (EvilNemesis + Araknophobik)
7: Kira's the Boss (Kira + the Boss)
7: You Me and Khepri (Mike Haze + Khepri)
9: I Masturbate In My Free Time (Sniper + Kamina)
9: Kira's Good Now (J666 + Blitz)
9: DieSuperFlyLeef (DEHF + JTB)
9: Palmdale Rejects (REL + Manny)
13: Lvl 9 Computer FTW (Thomasexy + lvl 9 CPU)
13: Kaza Matrix (Festizzio + Resident Waffle)
13: We Used To Be Good (Dodger + Champ)
13: Guava and Jackpot (Fugito + Yo Jo)
17: Blitz talks alot of ****....about Claire (Blitz + Nezumi)
17: Adventure of the Mustard (MF Pro + Fly Leef)

Singles

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/jake_the_boy/singles.gif

1: Mango/ Lucky (split for first)
3: DSF ($19.00)
4: EvilNemesis
5: khepri
5: DEHF
7: St Patrick
7: Zhu
9: Edrees
9: Azn Lep
9: Tails
9: Bone
13: Futile
13: Blitz
13: Rickety
13: Atlus
17: Thomasexy
17: JTB
17: Kira
17: Amanita
17: 6th Sense
17: J666
17: Boss
17: Mike Haze
25: Zero
25: Festizzio
25: Araknophobik
25: connor
25: kouryuu
25: Nes
25: Yo Jo
25: Fugito
33: Sniper
33: REL
33: Cell
33: Manny
33: Kamina
33: Resident Waffle
33: Dodger

Tia bracket will be up soon, I'll edit it in later.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I need the brackets asap. These results are crazy.
I'm just waiting for the results to process on tia. If you want to see it right now, I could just send you the tio file on aim.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Well, Blitz beat Rickety, so I guess that means he's got a better falcon than Romeo now

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
the funny thing about their team name is that they also used the words as their tags while they played in teams xD

Rickety

Peace and Love
Well, Blitz beat Rickety, so I guess that means he's got a better falcon than Romeo now
romeo is suck now and blitz is good now :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Out of all the Captain Falcon's I've played (SA3Tony, Romeo, Khepri, even Ken and PC's Falcons, Blitz's Falcon gives my Marth the most trouble! Too Good :]

Strangely enough, I think my Sheik does best against Blitz than anyone of those other Falcons :-P I just wish I didn't win those money matches against Blitz, only to lose in the bracket :-P

Hey Blitz, I can beat you, as long you and I Believe! that I can! ;)

This tournament was very cold! :(
But cold hands will never override a warm heart <3

Everyone is wonderful, and I love you all.
(And Roundtable, but especially MikeHAZE, are really huggable!)

More shoutouts later!

<3
rick(ety)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
That's because blitz doesn't know what he's doing with falcon. It throws you off sometimes. Jk, sort of.

While we're at it, let's just start comparing mana's samus to mine.

No but really, let's not do this romeo vs blitz thing. Everyone knows what's up.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
I wouldn't base how rom will do against your math on just one set, especially when it was apparent he wasn't giving it his all. Legit johns, when you don't feel like playing, you play like ****, i would know lol.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I want to get a few things off my chest:

This might have been one of the most fun tournaments I've been to.

Blitz might be the first person ever in a double elimination tournament to go THREE-and-out. I'm still waiting for the Lil Jefferz vs. Big Blitz match. Place your bets.

Yeah, I choked at Mario Kart when it "mattered." But I want NO JOHNS about the blue-shell dodge and red-shell dodge. That ish is legit. You can ask me for lessons anytime.

And because of MK, I probably got about 6 matches. Those will be up WEDNESDAY because I have to be at the Rose Bowl on New Years.

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My shoutouts!

First off, a big thanks to everyone that brought setups! I was stressing out so much the night before, wondering if we would have enough stations to run the tournament on time.

Luigi - Thanks so much for getting the venue for me, then having to deal with me changing the date twice. I owe you big time :)

San Diego smashers (in general) - You win the award for Most Punctual. You came the farthest distance, and still came an hour early. Good job.

Blitz - You win the award for Most Late Smasher. I stated that the tournament would "start" at 10, and you didn't come until 11:30. NOOB (nah, im joking)

Larry lurr - It's always fun teaming up with you, even if we get *****. Nothing can take that smile off your face :p

Fabian - Get ***** in teams.

Atlus + Nes - Great job in teams today :)

Glenn - I'm bringing Mario Kart DS to San Diego to change that 50/50 record :) Thanks for helping me out today and doing your usual blog.

Bone - I'm never going to get ranked, hmmmmmmmm? <3

Rickety - Even though we didn't really talk much, thanks for offering to help in the beginning, it was really appreciated :)

St Patrick - Awwww, I was one game away from finally being able to play you :(

Futility - I completely underestimated your Falcon. Boo horrible matchups :(

Zhu - Sorry that more people didn't come, I think everyone was expecting a larger turnout than just 40. I hope you had fun though.

Panda - Great to see you again :)

Um, I think thats all.

Oh yeah, everyone might want to double check teams. You'll notice that Blitz entered in doubles twice after promising both Nezumi and J666 he would team with them. He said it doesn't matter, he would just be going 0-2 in the bracket. And what's even funnier is that both the teams met up in losers, so Nezumi and J666 had a 1v1 to determine the winner.

Fun times.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Oh yeah, everyone might want to double check teams. You'll notice that Blitz entered in doubles twice after promising both Nezumi and J666 he would team with them. He said it doesn't matter, he would just be going 0-2 in the bracket. And what's even funnier is that both the teams met up in losers, so Nezumi and J666 had a 1v1 to determine the winner.

Fun times.
lllllooooollllll

Rickety

Peace and Love
No misunderstandings, please :]

I wouldn't base how rom will do against your math on just one set, especially when it was apparent he wasn't giving it his all. Legit johns, when you don't feel like playing, you play like ****, i would know lol.
I'm not trying to say that Blitz is better or worse than any of the other Falcons I played, I'm just saying that based on the matches I had with those Falcons, Blitz gave me the most trouble. My opinion is that Blitz was trying harder against me than any of the other Falcons (who were definitely sandbagging me), and that's why he gave me the hardest time :]

Again, I'm not trying to say this person is better or worse than that person, especially from how they fared against one (scrubby) Marth.

Phew! I hope that cleared things up :]

<3
rick(ety)

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Ok, guys, I was being sarcastic. Blitz' falcon SSSSSSSSSUX. You can't mindgame someone who doesn't even know what he is doing (I tried and i ended up losing, although i fourstocked that sh*t one match) Of course, by the time i realized that all i had to do was forward smash spam, it was too late.

Good stuff Jeff

Nes

Smash Lord
This tournament was awesome:) I really enjoy it.
Shout outs:
Ryan:thanks for having this tournament.
Bone:I wanted to get some peach dittos but couldn't get a free TV :(
Rickety:Your shiek is too good.
Edrees:Me and Atlus had you and bone :p
Khepri: Nice playing against you.
Atlus:That jiggs is too good :)

romeo619

Smash Ace
Out of all the Captain Falcon's I've played (SA3Tony, Romeo, Khepri, even Ken and PC's Falcons, Blitz's Falcon gives my Marth the most trouble! Too Good :]

Strangely enough, I think my Sheik does best against Blitz than anyone of those other Falcons :-P I just wish I didn't win those money matches against Blitz, only to lose in the bracket :-P

Hey Blitz, I can beat you, as long you and I Believe! that I can! ;)

This tournament was very cold! :(
But cold hands will never override a warm heart <3

Everyone is wonderful, and I love you all.
(And Roundtable, but especially MikeHAZE, are really huggable!)

More shoutouts later!

<3
rick(ety)
st patricks cockiness is rubbing off on you i see

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
<3 results

luigi and khepri are AMAZING. I hope this Larry is > than Luigi talk can die down, incredible tournament Luigi.

Who in the WORLD is Tails? I hope he's a random SoCaler, SoCal is too ****ing good

khepri you ****. raaaape. you had a sick *** loser's bracket. connor, amanita, blitz, lep, and patrick, and you beat them all, that's hard to do. five good players, totally different characters, ****ing ****.

blitz beat kira and rickety... see, it wasn't just me, you are ****ing **** against sheik, **** is HARD.

st pat shouldn't be so cocky, he always gets to play SD peeps and can beat his area consistently, but there's not much diversity in his results.

futile is too good, your falcon is gooooot. gj beating JTB, now you'll get some name recognition

crazy results, this tournament must've been a blast, ~30 people of reasonably similar skill. :( @ me

joeylol

Smash Cadet
st. p is a beast!
this tourney was ok but i was just to sleepy lol

zhu-finally met you lol but fun matches wish we played some friendly's

edrees-your frekin suicide kills are tooooooooooooooooo cool lol

pat-my fav ic's!!!! you rock

boss-cool seeing you again but we should have played some friendlys :/

jtb...........wheres my phone???

claire-lets play halo.......lol

8-bit..........**** you *****es <3

SD<3 :]

khepri- ty very much for the ride and we finally played lol good matches though

eh im done for now think im gonna go buy my x-box live lol so who wants to beat halo with me?

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Cool tournament guys. This is probably the last time I'll see some of you guys so I made sure to not leave without saying good-bye this time.

It's always been good to see friendly people like Azn Lep, Edrees, and Champ (Tails).

JTB, thanks for hosting this, and Glen, thanks for always helping with SoCal tournaments.

Evil Nemesis and St. Patrick, I'm still happy at the way I played against you. Close matches.

Mango over the mic reminds me of Sponge Bob for some reason.

Everyone else, Happy New Year!!

Kamina

Smash Rookie
kamina???? you the guy that was talking about gurren lagann? i didnt get that guys name lol but he owes me a oreo
yah tats me!! whats ur IM? i needa teach you bout torrenting.
oh and yah i forgot to give u that oreo my bad.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
everyone but Joey missed my 0 - Death combo on Khepri with Game&Watch!! It was a tournament match too :(

6th Sense

Smash Lord
I will 4get people....srry Who won crews? Round-Table?

JTB: GJ! This was awesome!

Coool seeing some new faces..

Connor: I finally met you lol. Too bad you only got to play my Samus =(

Boss: Nicce friendlies! Close matches! Edge guarding Falcos is to fun but you were too good!

Fly Leef: Nice2meetyou...too bad I couldn't play you.

Fabian: You guys had that teams match! SD's suck!

Amanita: We should play again. Sheik is so annoying lol

P: you should've gone it was fuuuuuuuuun!

San Diego: wow you guys are cool:)

MikeHAZE: shutup! lol naw you make tournaments sooo funny!

Luigi: BEATING EDREES! OMG your Falco is sooo ****!

St.P: Be ranked already

DEHF: **** your goooood definitely not #25

Sniper: cool friendlies also. No fox though...BOOO! I was the one playing Green Samus

Kouryuu: LOOOOOOONG *** SET! R3 went down to like 40 sumthin seconds!!

Everyone was really cool and nice!! I didn't get to meet everyone but for those of you who didn't know. I'm the guy with the hoodie on on the Getyourtournament site :D

Funnest tournament I've been too

Top Bottom