• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ice Climber Players of all time?

FlamingForce

Smash Journeyman
Fly is #1 as of right now as far as I'm concerned but Wobbles and Chu are really good as well, not too sure about the others, haven't seen much of their stuff.

Last edited:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Of all time?
hm.
Well Chu invented the character.
Wobbles is and always will be god. Reinvented the character and made them what they are today.
Fly, obv.
Trail and Boback for old school, non-chu candidates
Tomber has stepped his game up a lot. Definitely think he needs credit. Not a legend yet, but definitely getting there. Needs US exposure!

SwedenIKEA

Smash Rookie
Me of course
But in all seriousness I think it's Chu but I think Wobbles isn't far behind

ilysm

sleepy
By the results, Chu and Nintendude are definitely the two best active Icies players, with Dizzkidboogie running at a close third. Fly and Wobbles are incredibly good but not terribly active at the moment. I'm interested to see how InfiniteNumbers and JohnnyFight move up in the near future!

Top Bottom