• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best HYPE Smash Bros. songs

katakatak

Smash Rookie
i'm not going to lie, i was pretty blown away with yesterday's smash bros. announcement. this tracklist is some of my favorite tunes for the series and I think it flows very well:

i

what songs are you hoping comes back for smash 5/smash for switch?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
The Molduga theme from Breath of the Wild and Odyssey theme (along with one or two of the world tunes, steam garden and I forgot the other one) are the only modern songs that I feel merit inclusion. I guess the Splatoon theme is given and very likely the Arms theme.

katakatak

Smash Rookie
The Molduga theme from Breath of the Wild and Odyssey theme (along with one or two of the world tunes, steam garden and I forgot the other one) are the only modern songs that I feel merit inclusion. I guess the Splatoon theme is given and very likely the Arms theme.
yes Odyssey has some great tracks. That steam garden one kept getting stuck in my head, need New Donk City (along with a map) as well as Forgotten Isle. I would love the rito village theme from BOTW and have to admit that Splatoon has some catchy songs. Also Xenoblade 2 has some really great tracks. We need some of those

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Odyssey had many great songs. One that wasn't mentioned was Honeyluge Escape, I bet that'll be in smash.

I wouldn't mind getting one of Fire Emblem Warriors tracks, as FE needs more remixes. Probably RIP Justice if I had to choose.

Sonic should definitely get some Mania hits maybe a Medley even. All the songs in that game are perfection.

katakatak

Smash Rookie
Odyssey had many great songs. One that wasn't mentioned was Honeyluge Escape, I bet that'll be in smash.

I wouldn't mind getting one of Fire Emblem Warriors tracks, as FE needs more remixes. Probably RIP Justice if I had to choose.

Sonic should definitely get some Mania hits maybe a Medley even. All the songs in that game are perfection.
I agree with FE. They might bring some songs from the mobile game too. Sonic Mania was one that I didn't think about. I haven't played it to be honest but the other Sonic songs are so good, always down for a medley

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I agree with FE. They might bring some songs from the mobile game too. Sonic Mania was one that I didn't think about. I haven't played it to be honest but the other Sonic songs are so good, always down for a medley
Speaking of Fire Emblem, the fact that Smash 4 didn't have Divine Decree is a sin I won't forgive, haha.

And I'd be fine with literally anything from Shadows of Valentia's soundtrack, but especially March for Deliverance, Lord of a Dead Empire, The Scions' Dance in Purgatory, Twilight of the Gods, and Unity...in addition to bringing back With Mila's Divine Protection.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
As fat as I'm concerned, I'd hope for some more epic songs from Bayonetta, especially the Auditios's themes and the Final boss theme from the first game, Sapientia's being my favourite choice. I was pretty sad when I saw that none of these were to be in SSB4.
Also I'd LOVE to have Miitopia songs. It has a vvery good soundtrack and is one of my favourite games from the past few years.

Last edited:

katakatak

Smash Rookie
Speaking of Fire Emblem, the fact that Smash 4 didn't have Divine Decree is a sin I won't forgive, haha.

And I'd be fine with literally anything from Shadows of Valentia's soundtrack, but especially March for Deliverance, Lord of a Dead Empire, The Scions' Dance in Purgatory, Twilight of the Gods, and Unity...in addition to bringing back With Mila's Divine Protection.
Yeah Fire Emblem has so many epic songs. I wouldn't mind some remixes on even some of the familiar sounds from the series

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
The fact that none of you people even mentioned Final Destination (Brawl Verson) or Sticker-bush Symphony/ Bramble Blast is complete heresy and is punishable with a LIFE SENTENCE and complete Ban from playing any smash game for LIFE.

katakatak

Smash Rookie
The fact that none of you people even mentioned Final Destination (Brawl Verson) or Sticker-bush Symphony/ Bramble Blast is complete heresy and is punishable with a LIFE SENTENCE and complete Ban from playing any smash game for LIFE.
Lol the reason I haven't mentioned it was cuz they are in the mix that I made, that I put on the first post. Check it out if you get a chance, its got about 15 of what I think are the best songs from the series.

That being said Final Destination on Brawl is the most Epic song I think from the Smash games, and Bramble Blast was a perfect remix of what I think is my favorite tune from all the Nintendo games

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Honestly I want Meta Crystal back with it's GOAT tier song. If not the stage, just the song especially. Such a hype song to listen to.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to be the Pokemon stage will be Altar of the Sunne/Moone, with these songs:

S/M Trainer battle
Totem Battle
Kahuna Battle
Alola Elite 4 Battle
Ultra Necrozma's theme (I will kill if this doesn't get in) joking don't hurt me
Champion Battle (Kukui)
Battle Legends (Red/Blue)

All are perfect battle music... if we're lucky we'll also get the Ultra Recon Squad theme in as well.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
We're going to need a few good songs that Sm4sh had missed the opportunity on, but now with a few new games out for Swtich we have increased out musical resources to choose from..

On the Zelda side:

Koloktos - Skyward Sword.
Woodlands - Tri Force Heroes
Hyrule Castle (Full channel Mix) - Breath of the Wild
Guardian Encounter - Breath of the Wild
Battle with the Blights (All Blights Full Mix) - Breath of the Wild

On the Mario side:

Jump Up, Super Star - Super Mario Odyssey
Ruined Dragon, Lord of Lightning - Super Mario Odyssey
Break Free (Lead the Way) - Super Mario Odyssey

Other songs that I can actually think of:

Phendrana Drifts Depths - Metroid Prime.
C-R-O-W-N-E-D — Kirby's Return to Dreamland/Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Uncontrollable - Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Last edited:

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
I'd love to see songs from BEMANI games in smash, even though it would be impossible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom