• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Custom Equipment Setup for Cloud?

FionordeQuester

Smash Rookie
So, assume that for whatever reason, Cloud is allowed his pick of almost every piece of custom equipment for a competitive tournament. He can't use anything that allows him to start with an item, but he can use everything else.

Under those circumstances, which equipment combinations would power him up the most? Maybe equipment that makes up for his faults? Equipment that further emphasizes his strengths? What do you all think? The reason I want to know is because I'm toying with the idea of creating a "Battle Scenarios" guide for this game, like what Super Smash Melee had; and I was thinking Cloud would serve as some sort of "boss" character. You know the kind; that sort of overpoweringly strong SNK boss that's blatantly overpowered with few weaknesses?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Well, y'all could give him some critical hitter equipment. Now, these hits happen anywhere from 20-36% of the time (depending on the rarity of the equipment) and do approximately triple damage. Ouch! You'll want something to increase his jump height in particular, too. Y'all can use vampire equipment, shield healer, whatever. Lots of combinations but giving him an increased midair jump matters.

Top Bottom