• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best C-Stick Setting?

MufN Man

Smash Cadet
With Run Cancelling being a thing in Ultimate I am curious as to what people plan to set their C-stick to? I personally think that setting it to "Attack" will probably be optimal since you have to let the Analog Stick return to a neutral position before inputting your attack. It seems to me that tilts, particularly forward tilt, will be the hardest to consistently do after this opposed to a Smash Attack. What do you guys think?

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I've never been consistent with tilts, so that's what I'll be setting it to. It really hasn't occurred to me to use the C-Stick for smash attacks when I desperately need it.

MufN Man

Smash Cadet
I've always been more of a Melee player than any of the other games so I am used to my C-Stick being for Smash as we had no option. As a result I got used to doing tilts thankfully. Even so I think C-Stick for tilts will be more optimal this time around so I am gonna try and adjust. The run cancel mechanic actually reminds me of doing the Electric Wind God Fist in Tekken.

Top Bottom