• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Apex 2015 moments

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
For me it was ybombb's yolo rest

(I may or may not be posting this on behalf of someone else)

Sedda

Smash Champion
SOMEONE RECORDED THE YOLO REST?

one of my favorite moments was probably killer freaking out after him and sk got that tornado kill on hyrule during game 3 (?)

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
in my teams match against killer and sk i was di'ing so hard (had to show up the kb di) that i somehow not only pressed start but actually pressed start and quit out of the match. This has never happened to me before and idek how its possible. it sucked but it was also pretty funny

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
ybombb's yolo rest was hype
fireblaster beating cabelo to get into top 8
tacos going into beastmode
LD
double tornado in hyrule
stranded vs some guy while hyping up the most random **** and having a phone in front of the TV playing the John Cena theme.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
honestly this was probably it

Shears

Smash Master
Best moment might have to be the ybombb yolo rest. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing it wasn't recorded for the world to appreciate. We need to have an autocapture device that can be attached as a peripheral to the N64 so we don't need to lug around a ton of recording equipment and computers.

Worst moment, playing a drunk smash race with a bunch of fascists and then in protest committing controller suicide by tearing it in half like a phone book.

Shears

Smash Master
I think I missed the yolo rest, what happened?
Ybombb and killer were both at over 100% damage last stock. They're both trying to get the next hit because its basically next hit wins at this point. Killer finally gets a dair on ybombb on the top platform so naturally killer has won and can do whatever move he wants to finish the game. Instead, ybombb uses rest in the few frames between killers z cancel and next move which instantly kills killer giving ybombb the set.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Ybombb and killer were both at over 100% damage last stock. They're both trying to get the next hit because its basically next hit wins at this point. Killer finally gets a dair on ybombb on the top platform so naturally killer has won and can do whatever move he wants to finish the game. Instead, ybombb uses rest in the few frames between killers z cancel and next move which instantly kills killer giving ybombb the set.
Daaaaaaaamn, I wish I saw that! Next year I'll bring an elgato to record some matches, if every one brings one we can record almost all the tournament matches

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Best moment might have to be the ybombb yolo rest. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing it wasn't recorded for the world to appreciate. We need to have an autocapture device that can be attached as a peripheral to the N64 so we don't need to lug around a ton of recording equipment and computers.

Worst moment, playing a drunk smash race with a bunch of fascists and then in protest committing controller suicide by tearing it in half like a phone book.
Those devices exist: http://gamerzone.avermedia.com//products/live_gamer_series/live_gamer_portable
I think Apex was actually supposed to get a bunch of these but I'm not sure what happened to them. Or they were all used for Smash 4 or something.

YBOMBB

Smash Rookie
Watching hipstur make a drunken fool of him self, over and over
watching smelly cat vs i love smash in a salty 3 hour trash talking tuff guy competition
after my glorious victory over killer, all the dozens of hand shakes and pats on the shoulder i got, a couple weird ass pats, but its expected

and overall all the sick team friendly games i got to play with so many ppl

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Ohhhhhh that's who you were! I always thought you where a dude lol but I've seen you in apex, I wish I said hi, Welp any way pidge X Ybomb shipping shall now commence
I'm pretty sure the entire community ships this at this point

Top Bottom