• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berserk

Guide Berserk

NWRL

Smash Ace
I saw someone post a guide that was a little light on details, I'm gonna make my own guide that goes pretty in-depth into the character, expect it to be finished within a week or two.

Commander

Smash Ace
The set ups section seems poor. A lot of the things are susceptible to DI and the guide doesn't give you any idea how to react to DI. Somethings like how going for jab1>jab2 can let your opponent SDI behind you or too far to grab, or how fthrow DI on certain characters makes some things more likely to land than others.

I think it would be better organized if it focused on set up tools and then on to various situations for when the tools land. Knowing things like nair>jab is safe on shield and can give you enough time to run away or jump around the shielding player would be more useful than saying things like "sometimes when you get a jab you can go for a grab or an ftilt".

NWRL

Smash Ace
Gotcha, I'll take those into account, thanks for the feedback!

Top Bottom