• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling: Results + Shoutouts

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
well since people were compaining about you beein too loud aswell (from SA-SO) you def should not complain about it xD
I love it when people come to me & tell me what there problem is, even if it is about me / my volume.

Just great.

Or just .. you could have told me that people complain about me, couldn't you ?
that "Saying uncool stuff afterwards" is so horrible ..

(In this case it's not that big deal you know, but the biggest lack at smashfests is that people not seem to want to talk to each other, if there are problems)

Luma

Smash Lord
i only got the complaints after the tournament as well, but come on as if you didnt noticed how loud you were in the room were people were supposed to sleep ^^

i mean if people didnt step up when it happened i guess it wasnt such a big deal after all

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Milkie: Didn´t talk too much with you, good tournament though, where the only complain I would have is with the LT, but it was supposed to be a random fun event, hopefully I kinda proved that I need a better seed next time ;)

Luma: Thanks for the housing, it was really nice to be able to get housed those days, didnt play your peach though, but airplanking as puff against peach isnt too fun XD

Amsah: Fun matches at Lumas house, but I really need to improve that ledgegame XD, also "Bil" isn´t a hard word :p

Remen: Good work against AR, proving that Fox is really good in PAL too...

Aldwyn: Good games, fun to play against you in pools =)

Pepito: Bara att komma topp 7 på första internationella turren =)

Pamaro: Good games at Lumas house.

C: Stigen i teams där, och sen bara proa i fontänchickenracet XD

Aniolas: Rätt lag som vann teams med marginal =)

Däumling: IC ditto XD, I need to work on that downsmash XD

Random-Ness: Roxxade i fontänen, får lira HGSS på någon senare turre =)

Q: Puff funkade verkligen inte i vårt team, förvånandsvärt så gjorde IC det, taggat att teama med dig, och säger som till Radde, fixa ett lag så får vi lira HGSS =)

Reaper: Didn´t play you, but wanted(and still wants) a revenge in brawl (to bad noone bringed it as i seemed)XD

ZetTroxX: I got beasted in first bracket match there, good work! "Goes for revenge next time!"

Vincent: Practicing with Däumling? seemed like you had some IC practice or something O_o

Navn: Good games in pools =)

Armada: Bara att förlora mot Remen på MC för att stärka argumentet:p, och att aprilskämta sig själv :p GG i Lowtier och fortsätt nice i vanliga singles/teams, fortsätt så tills en viss ICspelare taggar till hehe:p

Nizro: Haha, ni fick allt eran teamsmatch upphypad XD

Po: Bara att åka på fler utlandsturrar än inrikes, det är inte så vanligt XD

Rocky: Illa att bli sjuk på turren, men lagom lotto på hemvägen, och ja, jiggs combos är mer underhållande än CF´s :p

Ajp: Måste varit sjukt skumt att inte ha uppgiften att läsa kartan iomed att du gjort det sen första resan O_o, synd att du inte tog dig ur gruppspelet men blir mer Luigirox nästa stora turre från dig räknar jag med =)

Marte: Sjukt taggat med housing och att ha någon att resa tillsammans med =) Skills att dra på turre igen då det var ett tag sen :p, och att du plockade en vinst i teams med en cpu :bigthumbu
Kyllingdiskussionen var taggad, båda stavades kylling right?

I probably forgot a few people(like who I played puff against in friendlies XD), but nice to see everyone at a very fun tournament!

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for my volume during and off the tourney, I'm usually in the middle-loud but sometimes I just don't care.. the last night me and pepito/ajp did an allnighter, you kinda get a little sloppy and forget things your told real fast.
And about not paying I was going to give you 2euros for the apple juice but by the time we were already on the way to the train.. so I'm sorry for that I even got like 4euros that I can change back to SEK/kronor that was meant for you.

shoutouts:

First of all... DEN DÅ!
...first of all thanks Luma for a wonderful time at your house I had a good time talking to you about Dota and other stuff and I'm still a little confused with your kitchen so weird but yet so original.. touché.

Josh and Gavi(?):
Thanks for all the matches on the first day, you guys got better at the end, you guys should play together you kinda looked like brothers(no offence meant ^^)

Baxon: sup W££D, nice falco matches with Pepito
Armada: dododododo vi är för bra, vi måste lira mera dubbel kirby det måste fan bli ett måste varje turre.
Smasher89:så det ska liras
Pepito: Du är fan bäst hands down.
AJP:tagga nu
C: mkt smash?
Randomness och Lurre: SÅG DU DEN RADDI? **DEN SÅG JAG!** och dubbelmarre äger.
Jeapie: ****, we need to play the next tournament we meet, and have another double CF moneymatch
Pamaro: **** and ^ and nice comeback
Aniolas: Kirby knät är safty ;) och det är EC som gäller.
Rocky: ROCK>Y
"Random guy that I played last night": Nice CF.. you shouldn't say that someone is boring because they play technical and don't space much.. you don't always need to use spacing if you can read someone.. and all great CF player will meet a technical player don't give in.. ****.

And to anyone that were in my pool, sorry for playing really bad, would have been better matches if I just could focus when I want to.

Haven't slept so I can't think of much else...
Great tournament and I hope we did more of a positive(slighty wack) image of the swedish community than a negative one.
I'll try to be more mannered when it comes to my own volume next time ;)

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
This is .tea/Till.

Nice tourney everyone.

I did okay in Singles. I defeated Cyclon and Flubba 2:0 and lost 1:2 to Pasi in pools.

Me and C didn´t play. C got a bye since I wasn´t avaible when the bracket started so I got disqualified from the Winners Bracket. :(

In the Loser Bracket I won 2:0 against avenger angel and lost 1:2 to Pepito.

At the moment I´m to lazy for shoutouts so maybe later.

Top Bottom