• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Belmont Combo Exhibition - 0 to Death and More!

Muramishi

Smash Rookie
Hey all, just thought I'd drop this in here for ya!

The Belmonts have a lot of potential with their kit. Here's just a few examples of what they're capable of. Plus a 0 to death true combo at the end there!

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
This is really good! I do think that you should try to share this in things like our Meta discussion here since the news of a zero to death true combo like that is very exciting to me.

Muramishi

Smash Rookie
This is really good! I do think that you should try to share this in things like our Meta discussion here since the news of a zero to death true combo like that is very exciting to me.
Oh? Okay, sounds good. I'll post it over there if it hasn't been already. Thanks for the heads up!

BK SAMUS

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-9507-3538
Switch FC
5973-4525-5596
Muramishi Muramishi Goodwork with the combo videos you been outing in that work. Am having trouble timing short hops into holy water etc

Syncro7

Smash Rookie
In settings for your cntroller, if you have more than one jump button then in other settings you can turn on to press two jump buttons at the same time to do a short hop.

GrieverSSBU

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1500 9618 1710
Well, it looks like I've got some new stuff to try on my victims.... err I mean friends.

Top Bottom