• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Belleville Ontario Smash Board

Sin(Tomo)

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to get into ssb competitively, so you guys have any idea where near here has a consistent gathering of tournaments?

Atom

Smash Rookie
Hey man, I'm in Belleville too. Down to smash whenever. I'm a not that great Marth main, but looking to improve and have fun too.

Actilide

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Actilide
3DS FC
5300-9499-3228
Hey man, I'm in Belleville too. Down to smash whenever. I'm a not that great Marth main, but looking to improve and have fun too.
Yo, we're having a tournament in Kingston on the 14th man you should come down. We have some pretty good players here.

Atom

Smash Rookie
Yo, we're having a tournament in Kingston on the 14th man you should come down. We have some pretty good players here.
Awesome! Yeah, I went to one tourney in Kingston when I was going to school there to get a feel for how it plays out. Didn't end up making it to any others. Definitely gonna try to make it there this weekend.

VicViper1

Smash Rookie
NNID
AngryRalts
Hiya, I'm also from Belleville, I'm new to competitive Smash.

ItsSonic

Smash Rookie
I may be in Belleville for the summer as its my home but I go to school in Winnipeg. I'm top 20 PR here and I'll probably look into Kingston tournaments as I can't find anything going on in Belleville for smash ever.

Actilide

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Actilide
3DS FC
5300-9499-3228
havent been active on here since my house had a fire, you guys should look into coming to kingston for smash tourneys, we have biweeklies going on plus monthlies and stuff

iMatteh

Smash Rookie
Assuming this is a dead thread, but is there any local scene is the Trenton/Belleville area or is it still just Kingston?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Pretty sure its just Kingston.

I'm the guy who won the first SSB4 tournament at Loyalist College. There were only a handful of SSB4 tournaments at Loyalist after that, most of the guys there played Melee. Got a few guys from Trenton and the county who came in but as far as I could tell it dried up.

iMatteh

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure its just Kingston.

I'm the guy who won the first SSB4 tournament at Loyalist College. There were only a handful of SSB4 tournaments at Loyalist after that, most of the guys there played Melee. Got a few guys from Trenton and the county who came in but as far as I could tell it dried up.
It sucks because I would really like there to be a local scene near by. I really do not want to drive to Kingston every week. Just LAN practice is much better then online practice IMO. And I was at that tournament, grats on winning that Blue NES

Last edited:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Thanks. Did I play you in that tournament? I remember facing a ZSS, a Sonic, and a Kirby in I think that order.

I'm actually aiming to head to the Regicide tournament over in Kingston this Saturday. Between semesters, weather looks like its going to hold out, might as well head over there while I got the time. I've developed both mild arthritis and mild carpal tunnel since my SSB4 days though so I'm not expecting to do so well.

iMatteh

Smash Rookie
Thanks. Did I play you in that tournament? I remember facing a ZSS, a Sonic, and a Kirby in I think that order.

I'm actually aiming to head to the Regicide tournament over in Kingston this Saturday. Between semesters, weather looks like its going to hold out, might as well head over there while I got the time. I've developed both mild arthritis and mild carpal tunnel since my SSB4 days though so I'm not expecting to do so well.
Nah, I just played Mario and lost pretty early. Sorry for the late response, Might make the drive to K Town if Im feeling up to playing new people. Until then, it's all online for me

zyltis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zyltis
I love the year gaps in between posts lmao. I'm no better though to be fair.

Are things happening for Ultimate? I would love something near Belleville, even Kingston I guess. So long as I don't have to drive back at midnight.

iMatteh

Smash Rookie
I love the year gaps in between posts lmao. I'm no better though to be fair.

Are things happening for Ultimate? I would love something near Belleville, even Kingston I guess. So long as I don't have to drive back at midnight.
Still no word really for Belleville. Im waiting to see something pop up on facebook lol

zyltis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zyltis
I'm not active on Facebook unfortunately. If you can let me know if something happens here that'd be neat.

Top Bottom