• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beijing Smash?

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone in the BJ Community knows any Chinese forum that host Melee meetups? I'm trying to organize something small

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
I live in beijing and would love to meet up for some smash. have a setup + crt in my apartment (dongzhimen area). if anyone is still around/wants to play let me know!

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going on summer vacation soon (27th), but I'll be back in August. It'd be cool if we could meet up and play sometime before or after the break. I just recently moved house with my fiance so things have been ridiculously busy, but there should be a few afternoons free. I live close to Andingmen station, so I'm not too far off from Dongzhimen.

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going on summer vacation soon (27th), but I'll be back in August. It'd be cool if we could meet up and play sometime before or after the break. I just recently moved house with my fiance so things have been ridiculously busy, but there should be a few afternoons free. I live close to Andingmen station, so I'm not too far off from Dongzhimen.

CDanyo

Smash Rookie
Hey I just moved to Beijing. Used to have been a Brawl player but moved back to melee. Hows the community here?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Not sure why/how, but my alert got taken off this thread. Sorry for the late replies! Anywho, if anyone would like to smash over APEC holiday my wechat ID is riocosta123. phone is 13552179721

Last edited:

Zephil

Smash Ace
hey guys, I am not in BJ but I am in Tianjin so its really close. Anyways right now I am mostly playing Smash 4 so if anyone wanna play online just PM me.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Does online actually work in China? I thought there was no nintendo network here to use.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I live in HZ, i dont know how many here are willing to make a community. but maybe in holidays we can gather somewhere and do some smashing. Melee and smash 4

bisquik752

Smash Rookie
We still here! I am one of the community organizers for Beijing Smash. Let me know if you want to join our events :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom