• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*****BEFORE YOU CREATE A THREAD, READ THIS!*****

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Forum moderation (myself and M@v M@v ) have already set out a plan for a few of the more common topics on the board.

DO NOT CREATE THE FOLLOWING TOPICS UNLESS YOUR NAME IS Raziek Raziek M@v M@v or @Tasya

Video/Video Critique Thread
Player Finder Thread
Gameplay Q&A/Discussion Thread
Matchup Discussion Thread

MATCHUP THREADS ARE NOT TO BE CREATED WITHIN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS OF RELEASE.

If you want to ask questions about a match-up, doing so in the Gameplay discussion threads will be acceptable during this time period. There is no sense in having a matchup thread for organized discussion of match-ups while the character is so new.

These above topics will be handled by the moderation team. If you create one, expected it to immediately be locked.

If you are in doubt about the question "Should I create this topic?" I strongly encourage you to PM myself or Mav, and ask! It will make me hate you a lot less than if I have to lock your topic!

Alternatively, ask in this thread, as I will be keeping an eye on it.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
it's also a good idea for people to ask themselves "Would this be better off posted in a stickied thread rather than making a new thread"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Glad this was addressed, it was much needed.
Looking forward to Corrin and the development...going to put my everything in this character.

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
I feel like the bayo forums need this thread as well since there's a ton of locked threads about things that can be said in Social/Metagame

RenoInMO

Smash Cadet
NNID
ren0ace
3DS FC
4012-4805-5800
Switch FC
SW-3645-4546-0992
So I know nobody has responded to this thread in a while, but why isn't the matchup thread sticked? There's about 5 matchup threads floating around and no centralized one, I feel like that should be taken care of.

BlueWaves

Smash Rookie
Is there a simple question and answer thread anywhere for the characters? I thought it might be easier to have one for simple questions. Anyway, what's the fastest way to get Corrin to reset since I failed to KO him last time? I want to main him.

Top Bottom