• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beegyoshi's Super Smash Bros. Melee Taunt Tier List

beegyoshi

Smash Rookie

I was bored at work and decided to make a tier list for all of the taunts in melee. Points are given for flair, tilt/salt they provide, speed, humor, sound made by the character, and differing factors that are more character specific (Luigi's doing damage, Ganondorf's bulge factor, YL being able to boomerang cancel mid-taunt, etc.). Let me know what you think and what characters you believe should be switched around if any. At the top I placed Captain Falcon for obvious reasons.

Weenuk

Smash Cadet
why do you think pichu has a worse taunt than pikachu? pichu's changes depending on which way it's facing + it's more annoying

ness should also be around falcon level but i'm biased so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beegyoshi

Smash Rookie
why do you think pichu has a worse taunt than pikachu? pichu's changes depending on which way it's facing + it's more annoying

ness should also be around falcon level but i'm biased so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I like the way Pikachu waves at you. It's like he's cheering with the person whose playing him. Idk I was also really baked when i made this. I find ness' taunt kinda boring but thats just my opinion tbh.

Top Bottom