• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beefy Smash Doods: The Strongest Hit in Smash 4

Ever since the game's release, players have been trying to find out what the strongest hit possible is in Smash 4. Some have tried using counters, Villager's Pocket, and reflectors. After extensive research, Beefy Smash Doods have found what appears to be the most powerful hit without items or equipment! The video explains how the strongest hit works, and it also provides some insight into how counters, Villager's Pocket, and reflectors work.

Pokemon64ism is amazed by the strongest hit. You can follow him on Twitter @ pokemon64ism pokemon64ism .

Comments

"But we considered this a glitch, and didn't want to include it in our research."
What an odd and arbitrary thing to do.

And I thought Roy's fully charged neutral b was powerful. Also, I thought Lucario's Aura was max at 190%, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

okay, then how does being a stock behind affect anything? I know that was the case in Brawl, but didn't Smash 4 not count stocks as part of the mechanic?
Smash 4 does count stocks. It's part of the reason why people don't really support the 5-Player trick for making Pokemon Stadium 2 and Wily's Castle legal - it makes Lucario significantly weaker because he's ahead of 3 other players in stocks.

Huh, that's really interesting. I had no idea counters had hard limits on how much damage they could do.

I thought the strongest would be a B-reversed Warlock Punch countered by Vision. I was way off!

I don't care if it's a bug, that Ness + Dedede hit did some amazing damage. Gordo + Ness Strongest Hit 2k15

Last edited:
okay, then how does being a stock behind affect anything? I know that was the case in Brawl, but didn't Smash 4 not count stocks as part of the mechanic?
Lucario got a buff in a patch (don't remember which one) where being a stock behind made his aura stronger. So yeah, in smash 4, Lucario gets stronger from being a stock behind.

Lucario got a buff in a patch (don't remember which one) where being a stock behind made his aura stronger. So yeah, in smash 4, Lucario gets stronger from being a stock behind.
Smash 4 does count stocks. It's part of the reason why people don't really support the 5-Player trick for making Pokemon Stadium 2 and Wily's Castle legal - it makes Lucario significantly weaker because he's ahead of 3 other players in stocks.
well... s***, that's disappointing

Anyone know why the bat/gordo glitch works or what happens? Do u Just hit it back and it does a crap ton of damage or is it a rare occurrence?

Top Bottom