• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bears Weekly No 10 $50 prize pot With Cash Prizes for top 3! PogChamp

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
CORRECTION Instead because im ignorant and im curious instead of the regular $10/$5/$3 were gonna do a total prize pot of $50 splitting among top 3

Date and time 2/11/2017 6pm EST

All donations before the tournament starts get added to the prize pot

General Rules

2 stock, 6 Minutes, Items set to off

Custom Fighters is set to OFF

Mii Fighters are legal. Each setup will have 1111 Mii Brawlers/Swordsmen/Gunners available for use (Using Default A-F standard size Miis provided on console). No other specials for Mii Fighters will be allowed. Players are not allowed to transfer existing Miis to a setup.

Amiibos are not allowed

Best of 3 sets,winners finals, losers finals and grand finals are 3/5

If a match ends with a player using Bowsercide or Ganon's Flame Choke the win will go to the initiator of the move.

You cannot counter pick to any stage you have already won on

Gentleman's Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it

ONE BAN

Starters/Neutral Stages

Battlefield

Final Destination

Smashville

Lylat

Town & City

Counterpick Stages

Dreamland64

Duck Hunt

Things you need but should probably already have

a Wii U along with Super Smash Bros. For Wii U with all major DLC.

a valid Nintendo Network ID (NNID) to access online play on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

a working controller at your home that would be able to play on your Wii U.

a stable internet connection with a minimum requirement speeds of 5Mbps upload & 15Mbps download and a low ping. Please use http://speedtest.net to find your internet connection speed. Note:

Although not required, we highly recommend hooking up your Wii U with an Ethernet LAN adapter or similar to maintain a stable connection with your router & opponent.

Last edited:

|| Candy ||

Smash Rookie
Does it only have to be through PayPal? If so, how can you retrieve the rewards that have been distributed, once in PayPal?

Sorry, a bit new to tournaments, but I'm familiar with you and you're a bit familiar with me, too. ^^

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Does it only have to be through PayPal? If so, how can you retrieve the rewards that have been distributed, once in PayPal?

Sorry, a bit new to tournaments, but I'm familiar with you and you're a bit familiar with me, too. ^^
If you can't through PayPal then something of equal value off of Amazon could work eShop money we can work something like that out

|| Candy ||

Smash Rookie
If you can't through PayPal then something of equal value off of Amazon could work eShop money we can work something like that out
I can do PayPal, but my only concern is retrieving the money. Please, help me. ;-;

Grass

Smash Lord
I can do PayPal, but my only concern is retrieving the money. Please, help me. ;-;
if your paypal is linked to your debit card, you can just have paypal move the money to your bank. It's a simple process. Paypal is basically a second bank.

SfW_Bear

Smash Cadet
NNID
ant363
Apparently The registration accidentally ended today i fixed that yall got till 5:50pm tomorrow

Top Bottom