• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Be Warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Slush is so cool. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hey Admins and other guys, will the awards be given next year? Just curious.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I nominate myself for "Best TokyoGamer7".
And the award for "Best TokyoGamer7" goes to...

...Strong Bad!!!Congratulations! Here is your award! :awesome:

Writing posts such as "I hope I win something!" or "I hope X person wins something" or "we should make an X award!" are complietely fine in this thread, I mean... It's a thread about awards, and who doesn't want an award?
Communists want everybody or nobody to win every award. Tru fax bro man dude pal guy sir boi. :awesome:

Also, I was dead friggen serious about winning the best ranter award. I rant, and I am proud! I rant and I am proud! I am eating Rice Chex and I am proud! I am throwing newspapers at the loud middle schoolers who are ditching school and I proud! I am doing community service and I am proud ashamed. /jk :laugh:

And on another side note, I think the awards should be a bottom icon, like next your mains are like all the other awards/titles (IE: Smash Researcher). That would be sweet bro!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Are you a middle schooler too?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Are you a middle schooler too?
LOL I joined Smash Boards and starting lurking here when I was a high schooler.

So no, unless I got demoted about 9 grade levels, and I went through reverse puberty! :laugh:

I'm probably older than you, too. ;)

*checks DtJ Glyphmoney's age*
I am exactly half a year older than you mai boi! BOW TO YOUR ELDER!!! MAKE ME A SAMMICH WOMAN bro, and claim your best sammich award! :glare: :awesome: :bee:

And don't complain. I still gotta make sammiches for a few thousand smash board members older than me... :glare: :c :( :mad: :reverse: :scared:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
That was a mean a** sammich. Also, happy birthday in advanced. Hopefully you don't feel like an old man. That hit me at 19. :urg: :c :( :glare:

I forget sometimes that this is a fact . . .
LOL at middle schoolers. Middle School had some of the best finger painting of all-time, son! :woman:

Middle School > Junior High [for the lulz] :oneeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom