• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Daze is uploading most of the important singles matches (and also crews/money matches), and Rusty has some doubles and singles. I have a few doubles matches from day 1 and a lot of crap from day 2 including low tiers and money matches.

I'm not sure when any of it will be up though, so be patient.

EDIT: btw this is Meta

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Can we get day 1 up first? I mean, there weren't that many doubles matches recorded on day 1. Can you start uploading it now? Or are you too busy with work or school or smth?

Sion

Island of Horizon
you guys should either wait patiently or ask nicely. we all know spamming the boards won't make videos upload any faster.

and i'm glad to hear that, prime. hopefully someday i can make one of your tournaments!

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
did i tell u, during the end of the day at the tourny adam wanted to play 1 more game before leavin but evan fuking comes outta no where and pulls the power cable to powerbar? daze lost the grand finals cuz of that dawg

Sion

Island of Horizon
i'm well aware of that, but there are faults to place on other people than evan himself. sure, he made an idiot move, but honestly, none of this would've happened if you guys followed instruction.

...i don't really care about videos myself, but you guys need to govern yourself accordingly.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i'm well aware of that, but there are faults to place on other people than evan himself. sure, he made an idiot move, but honestly, none of this would've happened if you guys followed instruction.

...i don't really care about videos myself, but you guys need to govern yourself accordingly.
Sion ur so ****en tite sometimes.

Taffy

Smash Rookie
If I remember correctly, Daze didn't actually lose any matches.

That said, he is going away for three weeks starting tomorrow, so I wouldn't hold out any hope of him putting videos up soon.

Taffy

Smash Rookie
Woops, my bad. He said he was leaving tomorrow yesterday. So he leaves tonight. Sorry.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
adam is such an idiot a lot of the time LOL

good uploading evan, though I'll probably never watch anything LOL

how is this thread still up? LOL

I went on 10 or so hikes this tourney, was barely there for the tourney LOL

Smash sometime again soon plz <3

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
THIS IS A PUBIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently getting the videos on to my computer and will soon be working on getting them uploaded. For those who are asking, I have the following videos in this order:

(A Few Doubles Sets, probably nothing too special...)

Pools:
Edge Luca v Jamie
Vish v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Jamie
Fuzzyness v Edge Luca

Money Match: Bwmat v Daniel(Deap?)

Singles:
Bwmat v Booshk
Bwmat v CowEar
Bwmat v Bun
Tahsis v NoobKing
Tahsis v Bwmat
SpaceFalcon v Bwmat

Money Match: Lib3r4t3 v Bwmat

And that's it, so I hope you like Matt, 'cause there's tons of that ****...

Hopefully I'll be able to start getting some up tonight, in which case you can check for something tomorrow morning. Don't bother nagging me if you think it's going up too slow, if anything nagging will only make it take longer to come, and you can bet your *** that was intended to be a double entendre. Also there is no typo in the first line.
not to be annoying... but id prefer my name be put as edgeluca
^__^

Top Bottom