• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Metà

Smash Master
Does anyone need a ride to the venue today? I can only drive one person, but I'd rather travel with someone cause I usually get lost when I drive by myself, lol.

Also, I'll be bringing 3 TV's and 3 Gamecubes.

booshk

Smash Lord
grats manuel! ur bracket was ****ed lolol
nice playing everyone ggs all around

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Grats Manuel <3

Fuzzyness used all Falcon?
Yes he did. He's tremendous against Sheik, that's the only match I lost, and I was too scared to try it again.

I didn't play Marth this tournament. I used Sheik (<3 kk) and Fox (<3 top tier).

Low tier:

1. Diakonos
2. Fuzzyness
3. Sion

Fuzzy whipped out a sick yoshi during low tiers. Too good.

Meta, make a results thread?

unityole

Smash Lord
Yes he did. He's tremendous against Sheik, that's the only match I lost, and I was too scared to try it again.

I didn't play Marth this tournament. I used Sheik (<3 kk) and Fox (<3 top tier).

Low tier:

1. Diakonos
2. Fuzzyness
3. Sion

Fuzzy whipped out a sick yoshi during low tiers. Too good.

Meta, make a results thread?

i heard this fuzzyness is really good at the game melee, whos vanity angel again?

VA

Smash Hero
>_<

Yeah I sucked when I was in Canada. I'm a lot better now. Hopefully I can show you guys what I can do when I go to Apex. I really hope people begin to see. But I've been close to beating Fuzzy for a while now anyway, I happen to choke a lot.

VA

Smash Hero
who's tahsis?

I have stepped up. I'll prove myself in the europe tournaments coming up and you'll be :O OH THAT'S VA.

booshk

Smash Lord
when will videos be posted? also on what accounts on youtube? i want to see.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Meta, do you mind if I bump this thread in somewhere around 3 months for no reason at all?

booshk

Smash Lord
lol those matches of me vs u better be posted as well michael. i wanna watch too.

alright.
was it only rusty and meta with recording? no others?
hope gfinals can be up soon... wanna watch so bad!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Daze was the fellow who brought in the capture card.

Many, many doubles videos were recorded on Evan's DVD burner, as well as the entirety of Day 2.

Step it up, Evan, we want some videos!!

Top Bottom