• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[BC] Looking To Establish a Vancouver Island Smash Scene

DunkinDino

Smash Rookie
Hey Folks, Nanaimo smasher here! I am hosting a tournament in the city! We will have some reps coming up from Victoria, Campbell River and possibly the mainland there will be singles tournies for Smash 4, PM, and Melee. Come on out and help us foster the island smash scene!

I can not post a link but search Nanaimo Hubcity Smash into facebook to find the event, if you have any questions send me a PM.

I hope to see all you island smashers there!

UDIE

Smash Rookie
I would love to setup a tournament in Victoria. I believe that they have one at Uvic.

J_Deez

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm in Victoria with a Gamecube looking for people to smash with. Will drive to anywhere on the island, just want to smash! Hit me up.

AaronBoffa

Smash Rookie
I'm from Campbell river looking to establish some tournaments with 5-10 dollar buy ins for the ssb4

AaronBoffa

Smash Rookie
Also is there anywhere that official tournaments happen or is all that in America and Japan.

Top Bottom