• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Matchup Chart Thing

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, so I'll be running the revision of the BBR Matchup Chart for Sheik this cycle. You can find more info on it here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
aisight (me)
ScaryLB59 (Ed)
Judo777 (Judo)
Sailor Princess Twenty-Two. (Tutu)
Dcold (Dcold)

This isn't a final list, and currently selected panelists are free to drop out if they feel they'll be too busy to give proper input for this cycle.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Or all of you can be completely silent. Go Sheik boards.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We're only running 5 panelists, but feel free to make your case on why you believe you should be in over someone else.

Top Bottom