• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta's Amiibo Development Confirmed

As of September 20th, we have visual confirmation that the Bayonetta amiibo is in development.

Since the release of the Ryu and Roy amiibo, we have experienced a 6 month drought when it comes to any news from sources regarding Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta's amiibo development or release. But thanks to Yusuke Hashimoto, director of Bayonetta 2 celebrating Bayonetta's 2nd anniversary, assures Bayonetta fans confirmation on her amiibo in development via PlatinumGames Official Blog.

"I’m afraid that this little taste is all I can give you right now, since we’re still working hard to get her just right. But I assure you that we’re going to capture everything you know and love about Bayonetta – every detail down to the exact sizes of her glasses and eyes – and bring you an amiibo that’ll meet your every expectation." Says Hashimoto in PlatinumGames blog.

Are you excited for her amiibo to come out already? For more information about everything Super Smash Bros. Amiibo line, stay tuned on SmashBoards.

Last edited:
Josh Olalde

Comments

... I forgot that Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta were getting amiibo. I guess that's what happens when you have a 6 month drought of info, lol.

I can't wait to not being able to buy them since they'll be sold out in 5 mins...

I wonder if Nintendo will say anything, or if Square Enix will say something themselves about Cloud amiibo.

I can't wait to not being able to buy them since they'll be sold out in 5 mins...

I wonder if Nintendo will say anything, or if Square Enix will say something themselves about Cloud amiibo.
If the stock for Falco, Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas, and Ryu are anything to go by, they won't be hard to find. The amiibo bubble has mostly popped.

It's ones that came out Wave Four or earlier that are impossible to find, so glad Lucina's getting a restock...finally.

Finally! I'm only missing them (obviously) and six others before I have the entire cast!
Yes I have a life ;)

For a while, I was under the impression that they would be cancelled, since E3 2016 never bothered to mention anything related to the Super Smash Bros. amiibo collection.

Top Bottom