• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Tech with Witch Twist

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
(Before I start, I asked the Witch Discords if this tech existed. I got no answer, so if this already exists. Then please report this thread and let it die.)

Have you woke up and wished: "I wish I can Bair out of Witch Twist!". Well... You can! By taking advantage of the hurtbox of Witch Twist! I shall get specific on how it works, but please watch the video I provided first:

It involves around the first hits of Witch Twist. As you can tell, it always has a set knockback. Meaning that even at 999%. It will always do the same amount of knockback no matter what. There are limitations though. You have to be at a specific direction near their head to do it, and it requires an unsafe approach. But honestly... In terms of gaming, this tech is broken. From what I can tell though. I dont know if its DI-able and I havent tested it out on other characters. It may only work on Marcina for all I know...

To end this off, let me make a cringey name for this tech: Witch Trap. If you got a more fitting name, or just like to call it "WT Tech" then be my guest.

Last edited:

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
You can set this up with a grounded footstool :]
Sometimes you also get just the first and last hit. The biggest advantage of this is def the fact that you cant sdi out.

Lakuto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lakutos
I saw Ikep post this on Twitter less than two month ago so that ain't that new but still. In his video, he performed it while in the air too(mid combo) so it's not only restricted to grounded opponent.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I saw Ikep post this on Twitter less than two month ago so that ain't that new but still. In his video, he performed it while in the air too(mid combo) so it's not only restricted to grounded opponent.
I'll edit out the "New", then in the title of this thread. Also update the grounded opponents part.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I guess that means you can start it out of a falling Uair, or an ABK on a platform.
:196:

SatsumaFS

Smash Rookie
Maybe name it after a move in the original games lol. Like Heel Tornado, which is like a Witch Twist, but done with kicks instead.

Top Bottom