• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Enjoyment Survey Thread

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone. I have started a poll on r/smashbros awhile back about the enjoyment around Bayonetta overall. I will be using this thread to post finished data as well as an update on the next one coming out as this is going to be a monthly process. If you are interested in partaking in this thread, I will be posting these forms every first of the month on Reddit, Smashboards, Character Discords, and possibly other sources if they become available. Thank you for your participation.

February Results: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/7ypu0b/february_bayonetta_enjoyment_survey_results/

Last edited:

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
This is my first time hearing of this. Hope I can help in the 2nd one.

freeziebeatz

Smash Apprentice
This is my first time hearing of this. Hope I can help in the 2nd one.
When the next Google form comes out, it's really more spreading word of mouth. I have zero influence on Twitter, which is where I need the most help. I plan on posting here, Reddit, all the character discords, and twitter.

Top Bottom