• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Discord Group

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I got kicked out of this for some reason randomly and can't seem to join back? Can I get an invite back in?

Nabil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nabil_M12
3DS FC
1091-9087-4839
They're all expired.. anyone?

EvilPinkamina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EvilPinkamina
I'd like to sincerely apologize to anyone who has tried to join over the past few days. We have been dealing with threatened raids and verbal harassment by an admin of another discord, and this has caused the flair channel to get shut down during later times at night. If you come to the server and the flair channel is closed, feel free to PM me here or on Discord (Pinka the Furry Gayboi) and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

EvilPinkamina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EvilPinkamina
The discord is currently closed. We've had an influx of trolls recently, and most of the mods are based in the US. This means that, at times like this, we have only 3 or 4 people even awake to moderate the discord if that. W We will try to open the server back up tomorrow, in hopes that the drama has calmed down. Until then, we ask that you please be patient. No one wanted to do this, but it was something that had to be done for the sanity of the staff and the security of the discord. We sincerely apologize for anyone who genuinely wants to join the server and was inconvenienced by this.

Astrofallz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Astrofallz
3DS FC
4055-5220-2861
The discord is currently closed. We've had an influx of trolls recently, and most of the mods are based in the US. This means that, at times like this, we have only 3 or 4 people even awake to moderate the discord if that. W We will try to open the server back up tomorrow, in hopes that the drama has calmed down. Until then, we ask that you please be patient. No one wanted to do this, but it was something that had to be done for the sanity of the staff and the security of the discord. We sincerely apologize for anyone who genuinely wants to join the server and was inconvenienced by this.
No worries man. I just wanted to get in to discuss the new patch and how to move forward but that's already being done in the patch discussion thread.

I'd probably wait ato least a month before opening them back up if trolls were an issue.

Neon SeX

Smash Rookie
Please let us, the serious Bayonetta mains know when the Discord is up. Thank You!

Inumi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kingluigi28
3DS FC
1289-8795-1666
Here's an easy way to found the discord link. Search Smashcord on google. Somewhere on the website, here will be a section for the character discords seperated by games. Go to the link of the Sm4sh character chat. Here will be the link of the characters that have a group on discord. Search Bayonetta, click on her icon, copy paste de code that you'll found on the page on the new server option of discord. You'll be in the Bayonetta discord group. Follow the steps in the stuff to read section or any channel that looks like that and after you do what it is asked to do, you'll can fully enjoy de groupchat. Here's the link of the characters Discords
http://smashcords.com/index.php?page=s4c

Top Bottom