• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Combo & Followup Thread! [WIP]

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
(NOTE: This is a super-early WIP. Please add your own combos (and let me know if it's a combo or a string!), and know that the formatting and stuff will be heavily improved in the future!)

Here's a Key (for anyone who doesn't know some of the terms used)
Term|Description
WTwist | Witch Twist (Up Special)
ABK | AfterBurner Kick (Side Special) - Always assume this is the aerial version
uABK | Specifically the Upwards Aerial ABK
dABK | Specifically the Downwards Aerial ABK (Inputs are the same as Ryu's Hadouken!)
gABK (or HSK) | The Grounded version of ABK, officially called Heel Slide Kick
WTime | Witch Time (The Down B Counter)
BA | Bullet Arts (Hold A after using a move)
JC | Jump Cancel (Can refer to either cancelling a Jump, generally into WTwist or Usmash, or cancelling something with a Jump)
FF | Fast Fall (Press down in the air)
50/50 | Something that the opponent can technically escape, but only has 1 option - which means you can cover it if you know they'll do it!
<X> | This means you should be able to pick your followup after this point (often used after Fair1, because you have options!)
B&B | "Bread and Butter" combo; basically a 'reliable standard' that you should be able to pull of regularly

For anything else, please visit the Smash Dictionary

Also, general tips to help with "Why doesn't this combo work?!"
Move|Info
Witch Twist (General)|Witch Twist will only combo if you do NOT use the Bullet Arts (held) version of the move. If you use it and see any purple at all, you did the BA version!
Witch Twist (Other)|Witch Twist 1 (the grounded/non-double-jump version) and Witch Twist 2 (WTwist after you DJ) have different knockback angles. (If someone can give me the specific's that'd be handy, but AFAIK WTwist2 hits almost purely horizontally)
2nd ABK|The 2nd AfterBurner Kick will only trigger if you have hit something (hopefully your opponent) with the original ABK within approximately the last 1 second!

And Finally, the Method I Used to Gather Percentages
  • All testing was done in Training Mode
    • This means Rage and Staling are NOT taken into account!
  • All testing was done on a Guest Mii Brawler (Weight 100, and fairly standard height)
  • I mark things as being followups when the combo counter shows it as true. This is not completely accurate, but I don't have the means of actually testing otherwise.
  • Some tests were done in 1/4th speed, so they may only work with perfect inputs!

Anyways, let's get right into it!
On to the main attraction!

Launchers & Combo Starters
The most important part of winning with Bayonetta is comboing your opponents for massive damage or death.
Of course to do this, you first have to start the combo.
These Launchers are all reliable combo starters, at most all percent ranges!
Dtilt
  • Dtilt is a quick (Frame 7) attack and is easily one of Bayonetta's most reliable Launchers.
  • It is safe on shield when spaced correctly
Followup | Use | DI | Starting % | Ending %
Utilt | Combo | None | 0% | 25%
Fair | Combo | None | 0% | MAX
WTwist | Combo | None | 0% | 170%
uABK | Combo | None | 0% | MAX
Uair | Kill / Combo | None | 70% | MAX
Bair | Kill | None | 110% | MAX

Held gABK/HSK (SideB)
  • This is another amazing setup move, but it has some nuance.
  • The slide portion of the move stops reliably comboing into the cartwheel at the end at higher percents
    • Around 85% with No DI, tested against default Miis (100 weight)
  • The cartwheel kick at the end is completely safe on shield, however the initial slide is very definitely not.
  • You can be grabbed out of the slide portion even if you're trying to go into the kick
    • This seems to be spacing dependent; though I'm not as sure on this as I'd like to be
  • Unless stated otherwise, the chart below hits with the slide->cartwheel at <85% and only the cartwheel at >85%
WTwist | Combo | None | 0% | MAX (Barely)
Fair | Combo | None | 0% | MAX
Uair | Kill / Combo | None | 10% | MAX
Bair | Kill | None | 30% | MAX
Utilt | Combo | None | 0% | 10%
uABK (ONLY works if slide misses) | Combo | None | 10% | 180%
Utilt
  • Utilt has 2 separate hitboxes (1 seems to be on the ground, while the other is higher up).
    • The upper hitbox combos cleanly into WTwist at most percents
    • The grounded hitbox doesn't seem to combo well at all.
    • Also, apparently (Not tested by me) this move cleanly beats Cloud's Dair (thought it has no horizontal range)
I'll | test | this | eventually

WTwist
  • While this is normally what you're launching into, you can definitely use it to start your combos raw.
  • It's also an amazing Out-of-Shield option, at Frame 4! (F5 OoS)
For WTwist Followups, go to the next section (Combo Fillers)
dABK
  • This is a great move as a punish, because it's so fast from a decent distance.
  • It also combos into a lot of stuff, and is very reliable in doing so
For dABK Followups, go to the next section (Combo Fillers)

Combo Fillers (Coming Soon)
Once you've landed that first hit on your opponent, your next job is to get the most optimal combo on them as a punish.
These can often lead into death, and when they don't they often do a TON of damage!
Coming Soon!

Combo Finishers (Coming Soon)
Once you've strung some Combo Fillers together, it's time to finish it with a bang!
These are your options to finish a combo, meaning that they will not combo into anything else.
Theoretically, these will kill pretty often!
Coming Soon!

(Also, this is here temporarily since there's still useful info in it!)
Hey guys, came here to find the thread so I could hammer out some B&B's and I found... nothing! (Though the Technique Compendium is pretty neat).

So anyways, I figured I'd make one myself!
This thread will be split into a couple of different sections:

Part 1: Basic Combos
These will be the things that every Bayonetta main & secondary (& pocket, I guess) should know and have down, from things like [Fair1->Fair2->Fair3] to the slightly longer [Fair1->upABK->upABK->WT].

This will also contain basic hitconfirms, such as [Fair1->Fsmash].

These should be your starting point (for COMBOS, don't forget neutral game stuff though!) if you're a new Bayonetta player! (You know, like all of us right now).

Part 2: Extended Combos
These will be longer, more technical combos; things that take a bit more practice, but are all the flashier (and more effective, of course!) for it too!
An example here would be something like [Fair1->Fair2->WT->upABK->upABK->WT->Uair].

Part 3: Death Combos
These will be very long combos, specifically ones that can bring your opponent from a very low percent to dead.
This will also include strings and stuff, because I'm assuming there aren't any true kill combos when people actually DI.

Part 4: Misc & Other Info
Basically just anything that's important that doesn't fit in the other categories. Contains things like Throw followups and the like.

More sections may be added as we find more combos, but this is just for the start

Section 1: Basic Combos, Hitconfirms, and other B&Bs
  • [Damage, 12%] Fair 1 -> Fair 2 -> Fair 3
    • If you hit someone with Fair, you can hit Attack 2 more times to do this three-hit combo.
    • Works up to almost 700%
  • [Damage/Filler, 27%] Fair 1 -> upABK -> ABK (Down @ Low%, Up at High%) -> WT
    • A decently damaging combo, though the WT doesn't show up as a Combo in training mode
    • Works between 10% and around 150%
  • [Damage/Starter, (Need to check)%] Dtilt -> Utilt -> Fair1 -> <X>
    • A solid B&B, that seems to be able to lead into quite a bit!
    • Works between 0% and around 35%
  • [Damage/Starter, (Need to check%)] Dtilt -> Fair1 -> <X>
    • Similar to the above combo, but it works for quite a bit longer.
    • Works between 0% and around 150%
  • [Damage/Kill, (Need to check)%] Dtilt -> Uair
    • Quick damage, and can kill at higher percents (~130%)
    • Works (when?)
  • [Damage, 27%] Utilt -> uABK -> dABK -> Uair
    • Solid damage with a sizeable amount of time it works
    • Works between 55% and around 95%
  • [Damage, 31%] Utilt -> uABK -> dABK -> Bair
    • Can kill at the ledge!
    • Works between 85% to about 95%
  • [Damage/Starter, (Need to check)%] dABK -> Fair1 -> WTwist -> <X>
    • Works on large-bodied characters (Like ROB, Bowser)
    • Works (when? "High-ish Percents")
  • [Damage, (Need to check)%] Uair -> Bair
    • Works at around 60%
  • [Damage, 46%] (Held) gABK -> WTwist -> ABK -> ABK -> Bair
    • Works between 0% and around 40%
  • [Damage/Starter, (???)%] Falling Uair -> Fair1 -> WTwist -> <X>
    • Works starting at ~40%
  • [Damage/Kill, 36%] (Grounded) WTwist -> uABK -> (Jump) WTwist -> uABK -> Uair
    • You may need to delay the first uABK slightly for this to work
    • Kills (Sheik) when started at 60%
    • The initial WTwist can also be comboed from Dtilt, Utilt, Fair, or Falling Uair
    • Example Video (by 1up_Regal 1up_Regal )
    • Works (when?) - at least at 60%!
Section 2: Extended Combos
  • [Damage/Kill, (Need to check)%] Dtilt -> WTwist -> uABK -> uABK -> Bair(/Uair)
    • Kills (at the ledge) between 85-90%
    • Uair works instead of Bair to kill when not at the ledge!
    • Works (when?)
  • [Damage, (Need to check)%] Dtilt -> WTwist -> uABK -> uABK -> (Jump) Bair
    • Works (when?)
  • [Damage, 38%-52%] (Falling) Uair -> Utilt (-> Utilt, only on Heavy/FastFallers) -> WTwist -> uABK -> uABK (-> Bair)
    • The 2nd Utilt only works against Heavies (like Bowser) and FastFallers (like Sheik)
    • The Bair doesn't seem to true combo out of ABK, but it's really close
    • This combo is much more difficult to start against small characters (Olimar, Jiggs, etc)
    • Video Demonstration (by EODM07 EODM07 )
    • Works at 0%
Section 3: Death Combos/Kill Confirms
  • [Kill Confirm, (Unknown)%] Dtilt -> Uair
    • This starts killing at around 130%
  • [Kill Confirm, (Unknown)%] dABK -> Jump -> (Immediately) Dair
    • Works around 100-135%
    • Kills near the ledge
  • [Kill Confirm, 19%] Fair1 -> Fsmash |OR| Dsmash
    • If you land directly after hitting someone with Fair1, you can true combo it into Fsmash (or Dsmash at the ledge!) for a kill!
    • Works between about 100-140% (NEEDS VERIFIED)
    • Tip: It seems to be easiest to get this using the Cstick for Fair and pressing Down to fastfall on the main stick (that way you don't pop up)
  • [Kill Combo, 80%] (Falling) Uair -> Bair -> Uair (Land->Jump) -> Bair -> uABK -> WTwist -> uABK -> WTwist -> Uair
    • Works on Medium-Heavies (think Ike)
      • Apparently untested on the rest of the cast; may work there
    • The main portion of this combo works at a ton of percents, you just need a different combo starter!
    • Video Example (by S Snasen )
    • Works between around 20% to 30%
  • [Kill Combo, 38%] Dtilt -> Fair1 -> WTwist -> Jump -> dABK -> dABK -> WTwist
    • The jump -> dABK needs to be a very quick transition
    • Video Demonstration (by 'Carl Boy')
    • Works at 0%
Section 4: Misc & Other Info
  • Basic Throw Damages
    • Fthrow: 10% (You may not want to stale this though, since it's a backup-tier kill throw)
    • Bthrow: 9%
    • Uthrow: 7%
    • Dthrow: 8%
    • Pummel: 3% (There are 2 hits per input, they total 3%)
  • Throw Combos
    • A note on Throw Combos
      • These were all tested with No DI, and are VERY tight windows. What this means is that you really shouldn't treat these as guaranteed, because it's very very likely that these won't work at all with DI.
    • Show up as a Combo in Training Mode
      • [60%-100%] Dthrow -> Fair
      • [90%] Dthrow -> Uair
    • Things that were close (Potential 50/50s?)
      • [0%] Dthrow -> Jab (Not true, but I'm pretty sure they can only AD, which has landing lag, and then gets jabbed)
      • [20%] Uthrow -> Nair, Uair, Fair
      • [20%] Dthrow -> Dash-JC WTwist
      • [40%] Uthrow -> Nair, Uair, Fair
      • [60%] Uthrow -> Uair, Fair
      • [60%] Dthrow -> Uair, Nair
Also, I'll be putting in some Videos here so people can see them; please link any good videos you find (preferably combo breakdowns, including DI would be super nice!)

Last edited:

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Awesome, thanks.

I'm currently testing throw followups (just in case) at 0%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%, and 125%.
Not bothering with Fthrow/Bthrow, though.

Hopefully I find something, lol.

---------- EDIT ----------
If nothing else, here are the damage percentages for throws (& pummel):

Fthrow: 10% (but is also a backup-tier kill throw, so you probably won't want to stale this)
Bthrow: 9%
Uthrow: 7%
Dthrow: 8%
Pummel: 3% (it's 2 hits per button press)

---------- EDIT 2: Short Hair Edition ----------
Okay, so what I've found so far is...
  • [60%-100%] Dthrow -> Fair (It's a super tight window)
  • [90%] Dthrow -> Uair
Remember, this is NO DI and on a Guest Mii (100 weight). Percents may vary on other characters, and these probably don't work with DI. I can't test that currently, though.

However, there are a number of things that seem to be pretty close, so I'll list them (I'm just going off of training mode's combo meter, and only testing on Guest Mii - weight 100 -, so it might work on other characters or only be AirDodge-able, which then is a 50/50 or at least punishable with BA)

Also note this is without DI, so... chances are good we don't have anything off grabs. (Don't get your hopes up on that front)

• [20%] Uthrow -> Nair, Uair (dash forward -> jump -> Uair, so the initial part hits), Fair
  • [20%] Dthrow -> Dash-JC UpB
  • [40%] Uthrow -> Nair, Uair, Fair, (Bair?)
  • [60%] Uthrow -> Uair, Fair, (Bair?)
  • [60%] Dthrow -> Uair, Nair
  • (A lot of the time, actually, Dthrow/Uthrow -> Fair/Uair is pretty close. Not guaranteed, though, except when stated above)

Last edited:

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
Well I'm not sure on the initial set up yet but I've pulled it off multiple times for kills off the top around 80 percent once I get into it. I sometimes get it started by up throw-->Uair

After you get them in the air upB-->Forward B-->Forward B-->Uair
I've killed with that before but I've also continued it with another upB to Uair. I need to test it more. Anyone else have done something similar to this? I have a hard time replicating it everytime.

MadSlays

Smash Rookie
NNID
MadSlayz
3DS FC
1349-8227-6136
0-20% UpThrow to SH FAir String
20-50% UpThrow to FH FAir String
50-90% DownThrow to FH FAir String
90-120% DownThrow to UAir
120-150% DownThrow to DJ UAir (Can KO)

Father.

Smash Rookie
NNID
muddywaterzboy
3DS FC
2724-2294-2294
dtilt -> upB -> upABK -> upABK -> bair is a true kill combo setup near the ledge from about 85 to 90.
dtilt -> upB -> upABK -> upABK -> jump bair for higher percents.

landing up air to bair works around 60% but wont kill

Last edited:

RoyNowBoyNow

Smash Rookie
Been labbing with Bayo this morning and she's looking really nice. Dtilt has proven to be a fantastic combo starter, and I've compiled a few combos I noted down below (I'll make a larger list later). They were done in training only so don't account for DI. All tested on Sheik.

Dtilt -> utilt -> fair string works from 0-35%.
Dtilt -> uair registers as a true combo and kills starting at 127%.
Dtilt -> fair works from 0-147%, great for combo starting at any % though obviously shouldn't be used over kill options.
Utilt -> aerial ABK -> reverse aerial ABK -> uair true combos from 55% to about 95% and deals 27%.
Utilt -> aerial ABK -> reverse aerial ABK -> bair true combos from 85% to about 95% and can kill if landed at 95% near the ledge. Deals 31%.
Down angled aerial ABK --> fair string appears to true combo from 0-35%. You rebound differently depending on where you hit the opponent so more testing is required.

And there's already a video for this, but:

FF ftilt -> forward smash registers as a true combo kill confirm on Sheik at 100% but the tilt is kinda hard to land.

It's possible that the ABK combos can be extended with witch twist since those moves link beautifully, but I haven't had time to test them beyond this. Most combos where I've put fair string are likely open to being extended further as well, but Bayonetta's combos are so numerous that I'd be here all day noting everything right now.

Last edited:

Kanvas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1315-1561
I was seeing if she had a jablock or something, if you use her fair on a grounded opponent, it has a very low knockback that may be able to be followed with a smash attack, can extend combos at least

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I got myself a video compiled of a combo I found against different weights with No DI input.

Hope this is good enough.

But the combo is Falling UAir > UTilt > UTilt (Heavy & FFs Only) > Up B > Side B > Side B. The BAir is more or less a followup. I cannot seem to get BAir to true combo after the Side B.

Again, this was tested with no DI input

Last edited:

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
Not 100% sure, but I think side-B can combo into U-smash on characters like Sheik with no or little DI during small percentages.

1up_Regal

Smash Rookie

Upb > wait a little > Side B > Double Jump Upb > Side B > Uair - Does 36-38%, Kills sheik at around 60%

You can also do it after a Dtilt, Utilt, Side B, Fair, Falling Uair, to kill even earlier

Last edited:

joltekz

Smash Cadet
NNID
joltekz
Extended side B -> Up B -> Side B -> Side B -> Backair
deals 46% and is true at low percents 0-40%~
I'll upload a better example later tonight.
in this video I don't do the extended side b, but for optimal damage I advise you to use it.

Last edited:

Didier337

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-5843-4940
Fast Fall side-b(Kicks in a downward angle) -> double jump,instantly D-air.Aim for the top of the characters from 100-135% and it will kill near the ledge.
It says it is a true combo but I have to test DI, or if it is a "false" combo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I also found this video that showcases a zero-to-death combo with Bayonetta. The YouTuber goes by the name "Carl boy".
Guessing by Percent and Staling, I'm going to guess that this kills at around 34% - 35%

Since Carl boy discovered this in Training Mode, I guess no DI input was used at all.

Last edited:

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
I also found a kill combo like that: Instant sh fair, side B dive x2, fair, up B, jump up B. Works on Ryu at least.

Snasen

Smash Cadet

78-80% kill combo from around 22-30 % on medium heavies. Havnet tested anyone else.
This is just one of the variants. You can do the same on all percents with just different combo starters

Last edited:

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
I've found SH UAir to Fair1 to UpB to connect starting around 40%

dtilt -> upB -> upABK -> upABK -> bair is a true kill combo setup near the ledge from about 85 to 90.
dtilt -> upB -> upABK -> upABK -> jump bair for higher percents.

landing up air to bair works around 60% but wont kill
also you can end that combo with Uair as well which i find easier to land and kills off the top so you dont have to be near the ledge to kill with it. Starting at 90% on Sheik.

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever

Upb > wait a little > Side B > Double Jump Upb > Side B > Uair - Does 36-38%, Kills sheik at around 60%

You can also do it after a Dtilt, Utilt, Side B, Fair, Falling Uair, to kill even earlier
Do you reverse the second uSpecial? She always pops out on the right side instead of the left like in your video.

I am absolutely too stupid for this combo.

Last edited:

1up_Regal

Smash Rookie
Do you reverse the second uSpecial? She always pops out on the right side instead of the left like in your video.

I am absolutely too stupid for this combo.
Yes, i reverse it. But you can still do it without reversing it, you just have to do the side b to the other side. Near the edge, i think it can kill even earlier if you dont reverse it and finish with a fair.

Last edited:

Fruitalicious

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fruitalicious
FF = Fast Fall.

It means you fall quickly by inputting down while in the air.
why would you fast fall a tilt?
also, is it all parts of the tilt or just the first or second?

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Yes, i reverse it. But you can still do it without reversing it, you just have to do the side b to the other side. Near the edge, i think it can kill even earlier if you dont reverse it and finish with a fair.
Aaaaand one last question. After the last afterburner kick, is there a special timing for the uAir? because it never combos for me.

Z3N1TH

Smash Cadet
NNID
MadZenith
3DS FC
4399-2206-0442
At ~92% you can get dtilt -> upB -> sideB -> jump nair
as an alternate followup and it can also kill if spaced right off stage

and it seems like Fair 1 is rly good to just toss into combos, as it still connects to a lot of her stuff.
Like Dtilt fair1 into up B into everything :p

Last edited:

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
Here's something neat I found in a gif online earlier. Not sure if its true at all, since I have yet to test it with DI. But maybe one of you can do that later. Its a 0-death on Mario on FD. To being have Mario stay on the right side of FD, and go behind him. Then crouch as close to him as possible. Then it begins:

Dtilt > Fair hit 1 > WT > DJ QCF ABK > QCF ABK > WT > Uair

KEY:
WT=Witch Twist (Up B)
DJ=Double Jump
QCF=Quarter Circle Forward (Ryu True Hadoken input)
ABK=After Burner Kick (side B)

Tell me what you guys think. Sorry if this was already shared or something. (NOTE: Pulling this off is easiest with tap jump OFF because you may accidentally get a footstool near the end of the combo. Also input must be executed very quickly. Good luck.)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Here's something neat I found in a gif online earlier. Not sure if its true at all, since I have yet to test it with DI. But maybe one of you can do that later. Its a 0-death on Mario on FD. To being have Mario stay on the right side of FD, and go behind him. Then crouch as close to him as possible. Then it begins:

Dtilt > Fair hit 1 > WT > DJ QCF ABK > QCF ABK > WT > Uair

KEY:
WT=Witch Twist (Up B)
DJ=Double Jump
QCF=Quarter Circle Forward (Ryu True Hadoken input)
ABK=After Burner Kick (side B)

Tell me what you guys think. Sorry if this was already shared or something. (NOTE: Pulling this off is easiest with tap jump OFF because you may accidentally get a footstool near the end of the combo. Also input must be executed very quickly. Good luck.)
I've already posted a video of that earlier on the thread. You can check it out.

Shuckle_SSB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkFire5136
3DS FC
4124-5307-8608
I've already posted a video of that earlier on the thread. You can check it out.
Ah ok, I saw it before but I'm on a scool cpu so I can't view it atm. But at least I specified the inputs for anyone wondering how do try it themselves.

Andaya

Smash Cadet
NNID
Andaya505
3DS FC
3909-8269-9964
Just wanted to say that uncharged neutralB jab locks. Idk if it stops locking at higher percents however.

ToastKitty

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5086-0755-2324
When facing your opponent, you can time her Uair so that it hits with both the initial hit and the second hit if you hold the attack button. I try timing the Uair around the apex of her short hop. It does about 13%.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
here's a stupid 0-death, up-throw into Fair Fair, pause, restart the Fair Combo. Repeat until at blast zone, then complete Fair Combo. It's fun, but it does look like it'll give enough time to either dodge or lump away, so I think this warrants some testing to see how viable, if at all, this could be in competitive.

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
I like how people aren't finding 0-30%s they're all just 0 straight out death lmao
baybae too good.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I just mash it as fast as i can. It doesn't combo at low %.
Finally did it. Thanks for helping me feel less like a total scrub
Reversing the uSpecial is actually important, or missing it will be much more likely

At around 80% downward sSpecial > sSpecial combos and can be followed with bAir/uAir/uSpecial and this combos well into kill %.

Last edited:

Flamegeyser

Smash Journeyman
Got this one in practice against Falcon (and it's not mine, I take no credit) but it works at 100% or so and it's
downABK-->upABK-->uair/bair (both can kill at the right percent)
Alternatively, you can use WT after the upABK, but I can't get any followups with what I'm trying.

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Hey guys, I got stuff in the OP updated a bit (formatting is still ****, but whatever).

I do have a question though:
What are your thoughts on restructuring this a bit?

Currently I'm listing full combos, but it's looking like it might work better to split things into
  • Hitconfirms (Fair1 -> Fsmash, Dtilt -> Uair, smaller combos)
  • Combo Starters (Dtilt -> Fair1 (-> WTwist) -> [Advance to Combo Fillers or Finishers])
  • Combo Fillers (Fair1 -> uABK -> WTwist -> uABK (-> WTwist) -> [Advance to Combo Finishers])
  • Combo Finishers (WTwist -> Uair)
And then just kinda... piece them together at the percents they work.

I'd still have a "Kill Combo" section, and a few other things like that, but what are everyone's thoughts on restructuring like that? (Might make things easier to test, too!)

---------- EDIT ----------
Also, good stuff to everyone for finding this stuff so fast! I'll be back in a few hours, can't wait to see what else Bayo can do!

Last edited:
Top Bottom