• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I have finals this week with my last one being on wednesday. Anyone down to play wednesday late afternoon?
@Jmic: Join the facebook norcal melee group

Exeggutorr

Smash Cadet
If anyone ever wants to roll threw SFSU and play just PM me. Our only problem right now is that my room doesn't have a CRT, which some people may or may not see as a problem.

Psyflame

Smash Cadet
Hey, a few friendly smashers and I live in the same house and we're always looking for new blood to play with. I'm sure you know how it is - play with the same few people, learn their style, start getting worse. Anyone in or around Berkeley want to play, well, a lot?

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i will prob be in berkeley in the next few weeks. i'll hit you up

also, you should join the norcal fb group. click the link in my sig. have your friends join as well

edit: idk how many characters i need to get this damn thing to show up, just look for my lost post in this thread lol. **** it, those don't have it either. here is the link--

http://www.facebook.com/groups/276813632366412/

Jagoffian

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Berkeley for college, so I'll be gone in two weeks. I'd be down to smash next week, though. I'll be studying for Finals, but I can probably set aside some time.

Condy

Smash Rookie
Are there any monthly or bi weeklies goin on? Been looking for stuff around Santa Rosa, but I'll travel a little bit.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey um are there any smashers near Berkeley that would like to play? ill be here for a few weeks for a summer program and am free to play either saturday night or anytime sunday and am craving some smash. if anyones down please let me know, or at least maybe who to contact in the area.

unfortunately ive no car, but i can probably take public transportation unless ur cool with playing at the school dorms.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Hey all,
I'm in the bay area for the next 6 weeks for an internship. Belmont, specifically. I don't know where to begin looking for people to play smash with so I figured this might be a good place to advertise. If anyone is somewhat near me and down for some playtime let me know! Melee is great, Brawl is okay too lol. Hell I'll even play 64. hmu

Vegard

Smash Lord
anyone residing in SF these days??

I'll be here till Jully 27th.. I want to get some friendlies in with whoever's down to play, Melee obviously

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I haven't been on here for a long time. I would love to play Smash against some people here. I live in Alameda but will be moving to Dublin, about 25 minutes east, this month. Any Smashers in the area down to play sometime?

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
anyone residing in SF these days??

I'll be here till Jully 27th.. I want to get some friendlies in with whoever's down to play, Melee obviously
yooo, you're here :). there's a tourney in campbell next weekend if you're free (know it's a bit of a trek).

for sf players try to get in touch with

-- bluemycon. i know he (kenny) lives really close to balboa park bart)
-- doh young
-- condy
-- another guy whose name i am blanking on lol, but i think his real name is marcus and he plays marth. maybe someone will see this and know who i mean. think condy is friends w/this guy

i will try to get up there as well b/f you leave. also, there is a big tourney on the 29th if you can extend your stay a couple of days

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Marcus' tag is MYL but I don't think he's in the bay right now. Too bad you're leaving when you are. I'll be getting back to sf early August.

:phone:

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Im here in SF till the end of the month in richmond and I don't have consistent wifi, so PM me if theres gonna be anythings going on in the area that people are gonna meet up at, would probably be fun lol

Gorgapor

Smash Rookie
This thread doesn't seem to be very active recently. I moved to SF recently, and would like to meet and play with some of the smash players around here. I work at a game company, and we have some pretty good players there, including some former MLG competitors. Also, we've been playing a lot of Project M lately, it's awesome.

Anyone up for a game some time? I can meet anywhere that is BART-able.

Top Bottom