• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield vs. Omega

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
So, the majority of players I hear from regarding Ganondorf are pretty confident that platforms benefit him, and I do understand why. His up-smash denial is of massive benefit, to be sure, and I think my favorite stages for him are those like Pokemon Stadium--ones with only scarce platforms. That said, I actually find myself having more success on omega stages than I do on Battlefields. Because of how clustered the platforms are, Battlefield stages often give me a lot of problems landing if I happen to be the one knocked into the air--even acknowledging the utility of Wizard's Foot. I also tend to have an easier time predicting an enemy's movements on a flat stage as there are fewer ways for them to approach/retreat.

What are your opinions and experiences? Favorite stage for Dorf and why?

King9999

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmking9999
3DS FC
2105-8754-7747
Switch FC
2722-8799-3295
I prefer stages with platforms. More often than not, you are going to fight someone with a projectile because the stronger characters will have at least one.

As for favourite stages, I find myself gravitating towards Kalos lately. I think it's because of the position of the platforms there. It helps Ganon to recover better, I think.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Usmash is op on plays, it coveres every single getup option if timed correctly.

Also upB dark dive? You can land right on the top olatform with little lag, and it being a kill move this time around makes it really good for that.

Top Bottom