• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield stages (my problem)

E.Sage

Smash Rookie
Anyone else ever have problems dropping through the platforms of battlefield stages?

I find I'm losing majority of battlefield stages simply because my character is ducking instead of dropping through the platform, so I'm easily camped by people under me.

It drives me crazy! >:(

Am I doing something wrong?

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
this is new to smash ultimate! it can be pretty frustrating, so i understand ^^! basically, when you use an aerial and land during the attack, going into landing lag, you cannot drop through the platform.

E.Sage

Smash Rookie
this is new to smash ultimate! it can be pretty frustrating, so i understand ^^! basically, when you use an aerial and land during the attack, going into landing lag, you cannot drop through the platform.
Ouch, I didn't even know that. That sounds like a silly mechanic :( I'm still being camped for days by young link running under platforms and spamming fire arrow and boomerang. I still get stuck above and if I try to drop through he just up smashes, if I try to head behind, he'll run to the other side and start spamming arrows. I try to avoid random battlefields like the plague, it's just a cheese fest every time I enter one -.-

Top Bottom