• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BattleField or Final Destination stages?

BattleField or Final Destination stages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
I get mad losing on quickplay... in a tourney setting with actual stakes? Losing to a BF player? Lol, no way I could control myself from saying some hurtful things to my oppenet.
I wouldn't call a tourny player a BF player. They play the tourny stage set that has platforms on all but one stage, FD. You'll get to play FD at most once per set, but they will be in their platform "element" the rest of the time. Regardless, literally every single time that you lose, you will have lost at least one game on a platform stage. Sounds unpromising for you to contain your rage lol.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Nah bro. There’s nothing I can do against swamp monsters. Mostly every time I lose on that stage, I don’t feel like I lost to a superior player... just some person who used a stage as assistance. There’s just no skill. I don’t have any respect as a smash player for people who main that stage. That stage is a swamp, filled with either swamp creatures or swamp monsters.

I played this dark samus whom I took care of with falco (two stocker him), changed characters to ness. Played the same guy on BF (good thing I didn’t rematch with falco. After I won, I click remwatch... saw he was in the room ready to go... immediately clicked out before game locked me in) this time as ness. He did what a typical swamp creature samus does, throw projectile under platforms and every time I tried to get near him, samus would run away to under a platform, do his down b to get separation just as I’m running for him with ness, charge up his B a little. Throw some side b missle, and punch me away then charge B again. Rinse and repeat. O thing I can do since I’m struggling to maneuver through that horrid stage. I lost (thankfully it’s my troll/3rd main ness so I wasn’t that mad). I just said to myself what I usually say after losses on that stage: “ you weren’t a good player. You just used a stage as assistance. You have no skill you disgusting swamp creature (or monster if they are really attuned with the stage), I’m not playing you again”.

I get mad losing on quickplay... in a tourney setting with actual stakes? Losing to a BF player? Lol, no way I could control myself from saying some hurtful things to my oppenet.
Found this in the Ness Character Discussion

Samus is a tricky matchup, for sure. She has better range on several of her moves, great edgeguarding/ledgetrapping, and runs faster than Ness to boot. The trick with Samus is to get in past her range. Samus will struggle immensely to escape your PKT juggles because of how slow and floaty she is. Worth noting is that all her projectiles lose or tie with your own. In particular, PK fire beat out charge shot. DJC PSI magnet movement is especially important here because it gives you an approach that invalidates charge shot and easily maneuvers around missiles.
There's another post after that with more tips. Maybe you can try it out!

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
I wouldn't call a tourny player a BF player. They play the tourny stage set that has platforms on all but one stage, FD. You'll get to play FD at most once per set, but they will be in their platform "element" the rest of the time. Regardless, literally every single time that you lose, you will have lost at least one game on a platform stage. Sounds unpromising for you to contain your rage lol.
I could be able to finesse my way in tourney if I win the Rock Paper Scissors for stage selection. Because I have about 4 loosely stage options I can choose from. First obviously being FD, but my oppent for some reason always likes to ban that stage initially (while if I lose Rock Paper Scissors, I act like an warrior elite and ban jack squat. I let them pick whatever stage they want), then the blue Pokemon stage. You know what it is. I also have both smashvile stages, albeit the one that initially starts off with 3 platforms then changes to more FDA like plain is preferable. The other smahvile only has one plat, but the stage is small and the plat is pretty big so it is a hindrance, and then also Pokemon stadium stages. So if you count both of them (is there a difference between the Pokémon stages?) that’s 6 stages to choose from in tourney.

But yeah, it’d be difficult to contain my rage. I lost to this robin guy at a tourney in my college smash club. He said good game “I said “f@ck you””. Another tourney I played sqaudstrike. I played this guy who started yelling at me saying I didn’t “shut up” while I was playing (I talk to myself when I’m playing out loud.... saying stuff like “falco, do something” “lemmy, what the heck are you doing?” Stuff like that. I played my main trio as well, so I spammed pk fire and laser and my koopa bots For the entire series so he was also mad about that. Had to hold in the laughter though, since he scolded me after I SWEPT HIM. LOOOLLLL.
Lol, but generally, if I get far enough in a tourney. I won’t pop off. Or if I’m playing someone I’m friendly with. Even if he’s a swamp creature. I’ll respect him as a person which would temper my anger. Loosing still stings though.
Sucumbio Sucumbio i could respond to this. Probably be better if I just went the thread itself. Mind you link me the place?

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
I could be able to finesse my way in tourney if I win the Rock Paper Scissors for stage selection. Because I have about 4 loosely stage options I can choose from. First obviously being FD, but my oppent for some reason always likes to ban that stage initially (while if I lose Rock Paper Scissors, I act like an warrior elite and ban jack squat. I let them pick whatever stage they want), then the blue Pokemon stage. You know what it is. I also have both smashvile stages, albeit the one that initially starts off with 3 platforms then changes to more FDA like plain is preferable. The other smahvile only has one plat, but the stage is small and the plat is pretty big so it is a hindrance, and then also Pokemon stadium stages. So if you count both of them (is there a difference between the Pokémon stages?) that’s 6 stages to choose from in tourney.

But yeah, it’d be difficult to contain my rage. I lost to this robin guy at a tourney in my college smash club. He said good game “I said “f@ck you””. Another tourney I played sqaudstrike. I played this guy who started yelling at me saying I didn’t “shut up” while I was playing (I talk to myself when I’m playing out loud.... saying stuff like “falco, do something” “lemmy, what the heck are you doing?” Stuff like that. I played my main trio as well, so I spammed pk fire and laser and my koopa bots For the entire series so he was also mad about that. Had to hold in the laughter though, since he scolded me after I SWEPT HIM. LOOOLLLL.
Lol, but generally, if I get far enough in a tourney. I won’t pop off. Or if I’m playing someone I’m friendly with. Even if he’s a swamp creature. I’ll respect him as a person which would temper my anger. Loosing still stings though.
Sucumbio Sucumbio i could respond to this. Probably be better if I just went the thread itself. Mind you link me the place?
I don't really think platforms hurt any of your characters that much anyway, especially Falco. and Ness has great aerials to cover them. Maybe its worse for Bowser Jr, but I have no intention of ever playing that character enough to understand. This is in comparison to Pichu, who is definitely messed up by platforms interfering with thunder kills. I'm sure my winrate is higher on FD just from players that don't DI the technically untrue up throw thunder combo (low %s dont true combo if they DI).

J.I.L

I don't really think platforms hurt any of your characters that much anyway, especially Falco. and Ness has great aerials to cover them. Maybe its worse for Bowser Jr, but I have no intention of ever playing that character enough to understand. This is in comparison to Pichu, who is definitely messed up by platforms interfering with thunder kills. I'm sure my winrate is higher on FD just from players that don't DI the technically untrue up throw thunder combo (low %s dont true combo if they DI).
you say your main gets screwed over by BF but yet you’re always defending that swamp stage. Saying it’s “complex”, LOL.

My falco gets screwed over because of how I use him, I could give a dam about what stage should or should not affect a theoretical standard falco. I’m no standard falco. And I don’t Nair juggle like other nesses do. I only do pk spam and do some Nair attacks just to punish my oppenet for avoiding my pk fire. Basically, I tend to stay on ground.

Edit: it’s good bowser Jr is not popular character. Because playing against another is a such a pain on my torso. Couldn’t imagine if he was actually a popular player. Gimmicky players like megaman, pac man, bowser jr, duck hunt, wii fit trainer, snakes, villiger are difficult for me.

Also, pichu have been pretty good to deal with. I simply just launch them with projectiles and avoid contact with them unless to punish or at kill confirm. Otherwise I advoid so you can damage yourself. Lol.

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
J.I.L J.I.L Honestly, my characters work best on either Temple or any FD stage. On Temple, there is a LOT of walls, so that means you can't die easily. You can also go into the lower area of the stage and mess with players there, which is what I mainly do. FD stages are like the practice bread and butter for me. You have horizontal movement and vertical movement if you want to avoid projectiles. The lack of platforms means you won't get any combo interference, and if you're in a Team Battle, you can do some SICK kills. I teamed up with this one K. Rool player, and near the end of the match, I had Falcon's ability. So, K. Rool did a down throw on this one opponent, then I did a reverse Falcon Punch to finish the enemy off.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
you say your main gets screwed over by BF but yet you’re always defending that swamp stage. Saying it’s “complex”, LOL.

My falco gets screwed over because of how I use him, I could give a dam about what stage should or should not affect a theoretical standard falco. I’m no standard falco. And I don’t Nair juggle like other nesses do. I only do pk spam and do some Nair attacks just to punish my oppenet for avoiding my pk fire. Basically, I tend to stay on ground.

Edit: it’s good bowser Jr is not popular character. Because playing against another is a such a pain on my torso. Couldn’t imagine if he was actually a popular player. Gimmicky players like megaman, pac man, bowser jr, duck hunt, wii fit trainer, snakes, villiger are difficult for me.

Also, pichu have been pretty good to deal with. I simply just launch them with projectiles and avoid contact with them unless to punish or at kill confirm. Otherwise I advoid so you can damage yourself. Lol.
I'm starting to see your issue. You don't like BF because you can't play your way there. That's OK I suppose but it's definitely not a justification for calling -other- players out for preferring it over FD/Omega. Nor does that lead any credence to your assertion that BF is either for amateurs/n00bs or that the stage itself is fundamentally flawed. It just doesn't work for your play style (which btw sounds horrible lol no offense). What I mean is most people wouldn't outright admit they spam anything let alone take pride in it. I know when I encounter them myself I groan to myself m, stick it out win or lose and don't rematch cause for me it's terribly unfun. But of course each to their own.

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman

Well, it is definitely more complex. The tech required to play my character is more difficult, and my combo strings can be much longer, but are also harder to execute. I just use QP to practice for offline with my friends, so i make an effort to practice realistic play styles on both stages. I'm not trying to min max GSP. and BFs more complex for you as well, you seem to admit that. Anyway, its not like theres much of a debate to be had here. I've been saying that BF makes low skill requirement projectile camping strategies harder to pull off, which I consider to be a good thing. My ideal image of the game is melee combat with restricted projectile use. You, on the other hand, make it no secret that you do specifically this strategy of committed camping. We both agree that FD is favorable for you, and that BF is not. I just think that projectile camping is cancer, and you must think the opposite. Personally, I see it as a crutch since it is just way too easy to pull off.

J.I.L

I'm starting to see your issue. You don't like BF because you can't play your way there. That's OK I suppose but it's definitely not a justification for calling -other- players out for preferring it over FD/Omega. Nor does that lead any credence to your assertion that BF is either for amateurs/n00bs or that the stage itself is fundamentally flawed. It just doesn't work for your play style (which btw sounds horrible lol no offense). What I mean is most people wouldn't outright admit they spam anything let alone take pride in it. I know when I encounter them myself I groan to myself m, stick it out win or lose and don't rematch cause for me it's terribly unfun. But of course each to their own.
I still can and do pull off my play style to most extent, it’s just it’s more difficult to do plus my oppenet are all enhanced because they use the stage as assistance while it’s an nuisance to me.
No I disagree, I think it is justified because a lot of the times I lose to people with significantly lower gsp then me. People who ID HAVE TAKEN CARE OF in normal omega. I played this swamp monster snake with falco and ness, I couldn’t do anything. He booby trapped the platform... and spammed the same moves which were harder for me to punish then on Fd. You know how this ends, I played another snake on Fd shortly after and he got 3 STOCKED (basically...3 stocked). They all those stupid platforms to either hide away have ASSITANCE from cowering away from projectile. Like a child using an tricycle because he’s not skilled enough to use a normal bicycle. It’s toxic stage for inferior players to get enhanced. And I realize you pick that stage and I’m sorry if I’m rubbing you the wrong way right now, but I just get so heated everytime I lose. My record against richter and snake in that stage is LITERALLY like the 10%. MY GSP IS 4.960+ MILLION AND I HAVE A 10% win rate against these characters on a stage? It’s probably even worse! I’ve just come to the conclusion that stage is a SWAMP!

Take pride in it isn’t the most precise ways putting it, it’s more so just being blunt about it and having confidence that playstyle can win me games. If I had never gone down this path of projectile camping and spamming, I would have probably been screaming louder then MC-Sqiurrtle about how sickening, cowardly and pathetic such a playstyle is.... but alas I never went down such a path. As a matter of fact, it’s diffuclt for me to watch replays of my falco. It’s just very toxic and boring for me... I only watch at the end when I do a cool pose with him after I KoEd my oppenet. It’s not pride and joy I take in my playstyle, it’s more so bluntness and confidence.

It’s like growing up as assassin and being it, it’s not something you take joy in but it helps you get by and you’re good at it. What do you want me to do? It started in smash 4. I tried to play normally but I stunk. Lol. And you know I’m not one to take losing well so I observed diligently what was causing me to lose. With falco, I saw that I’m not playing good “defense”. I keep getting destoryed, and barley could get damage on the other guy. I realized I needed to find a way for falco to give damage but take little. I realized that every time the game was drown out and longer, my chances with winning with him significantly increased. I also realized how deadly my laser. Instead of waisting my time going and fighting my oppent to just be a slightly below average smash player, I can just barrage them with laser. And it works because my laser stuns them. I learned this early on. Then when they came up to me, just side B away and do a simply a back role to the other side and continue it. Against the actual casuals in smash 4, MY PLAN WAS INGENIOUS. It worked, started to win more now. Obviously as time progressed and I started to get thrown into smash hell. My game had to evolve, but it evolved around the basic idea of “going to the ledge and laser”. That’s basically the story of my falco. My bowser jr.... don’t remember. I just picked him up randomly and had a liking to him, later I realized how much better it is for me to fight with my koopa bots running across the stage. Like falco, bowser jr is not a good combat player. Hence, why he’s unpopular. But again, I realized that a waist of time. Just keep throwing my jr bots across the stage so it’s a nuisance my oppent has to deal with as well as fighting me. And that all she wrote for bowser jr. ness didn’t come along until way way WAY later. Heck ness didn’t even become a “main” until like a few months ago in ultimate but that’s a story for another day.
Point is dude, I play to win. And as long as I don’t officially cheat everything is fair game. And I’m not one to show much mercy to anyone, wether they are a friend or foe. I learned the hard way one time early on in my smash 4 days. Played this charzard, I was wrecking him. He started to tea bag ( in brawl nd smash 4, that was a kind jesters), so I went really easy on him. Not wanting to hurt his feelings to bad but still win. Then he went on his comeback and now was trying to win. Then when I started to get serious again I lost. My behind got dumped out of the tourney. I felt so disgusted and angry. My utter softness and weakness caused me to lose that tourney, and I just old myself “ Never again”

And that’s how I’ve come to be in smash but also in life. I’ve sacrificed the aptitude of winning the approval, friendliness and respect of others for gaining more victory and being a more powerful smash player then Eva’. Lol, I feel like I’m painting myself like such a tragic character... but there’s no tragedy here, my much older friend. The trade off was and still is good. There’s no turning back.
Xquirtle Xquirtle i was going to reply. But as you can see I wrote a mini memoir of my smash story so I’m burnt. Sorry.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I absolutely agree you should play to win. Kinda pointless otherwise. Fact of business is you do get results playing the way you do so I can't really knock it. If we're ever in a tournament together tho imma strike fd, cp bf and we'll go to sv/town haha

candysell

Smash Cadet
I prefer FD as a G&W main. I hate Battlefield. It's the second worst legal stage to play on with the first worst being Castle Siege. It's a combo destroyer for my character and getting down platforms is a pain. FD is where G&W strives. Combo's and juggling work well there. If I needed to choose a map with platforms, it would be that one Pokemon map that has the platforms at the very edges.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
You dare trash talk me you swamper? I see Coolboy Coolboy Has liked another post questioning my skill.
That's fine.

Set up a Battle arena both of you. Making an example of arrogant ignorance could give me great satisfaction.

Nice plug for my own thread Sucumbio Sucumbio But you're wrong. BF needs to be abolished and done away with in serious online game play just like smash 4 rightfully did. Hence why it is the best online mode smash has ever done. In their honor, when I play seriously online - my ruleset is 5 min 2 stock FD STAGE.

1FC0

Smash Lord
You dare trash talk me you swamper? I see Coolboy Coolboy Coolboy Coolboy Has liked another post questioning my skill.
You are the one casting doubt on your own skill when you said:
They are exceptionally hard to beat since they abuse BF with cheap disgusting and disgraceful. They aren’t even that good, but just incredibly abusive on BF stages.
Since many know that BF is balanced and that it does allow little room in the way of broken tactics, many will suspect that the reason that you have a hard time with players there must be because you are bad at playing the stage. You may believe your own excuses, but everyone here plays the same game and most people know that BF is not a janky stage.

Set up a Battle arena both of you. Making an example of arrogant ignorance could give me great satisfaction.
There is no point. You'd probably just make excuses if you lost like you are doing in this thread for your losses on BF. You already called me "swamper", am I to believe that if I beat you I suddenly would not be a swamper anymore in your eyes? There is no beating a scrub in his own mind. A scrub could lose to everyone in the world and still believe that he is the best because he would just designate all other players as cheap as you are doing with the word "swamper".

Just drop the scrub mentality and practice the stage. Watch pro's playing on it or learn from your opponent. I used to be bad at BF as well but I learned to play better in the stage by learning from those that beat me on it. The advantage of being able to admit that a loss was deserved is that it opens one's mind to learn from the loss. All those excuses you make stand in the way of you improving and beating those "swampers".

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
You dare trash talk me you swamper? I see Coolboy Coolboy Has liked another post questioning my skill.
That's fine.

the only arrogant 1 is you, i have never been arrogant like ever on this forum but you on the other hand..are arrogant all the time since you like to brag don't you?,
you hate on everything talk **** about everything, but then you get mad when someone actually has the balls to be blunt with you and completely proof you wrong
do you know the meme ''IT'S TIME TO STOP!!'' that 1 is very fitting for you.

and i do not have any interest in playing against you, never have never will, maybe if you were less arrogant then maybe i would had said yes..but the way you behave on this forum makes me not want to play against you ever.
to me this game is just for fun while i improve where i can and if i lose then i lose but arrogant people like you will never understand that sadly....

J.I.L

the only arrogant 1 is you, i have never been arrogant like ever on this forum but you on the other hand..are arrogant all the time since you like to brag don't you?,
you hate on everything talk **** about everything, but then you get mad when someone actually has the balls to be blunt with you and completely proof you wrong
do you know the meme ''IT'S TIME TO STOP!!'' that 1 is very fitting for you.

and i do not have any interest in playing against you, never have never will, maybe if you were less arrogant then maybe i would had said yes..but the way you behave on this forum makes me not want to play against you ever.
to me this game is just for fun while i improve where i can and if i lose then i lose but arrogant people like you will never understand that sadly....
1FC0 1FC0
Nice Cop-outs you two. I know you both are extremly scared of being discplined by my skill.

And I don't care if you're a swamp creature or even monster, i'll still beat both of you. First to 6 wins win (best out of 11). That allows me to at least play my 3 mains twice (ness, falco and lemmy).

Also, if you two grow the balls to play me. Capture it on camera or reply and post it here. So people can know just how potent I am in this game. There's a reason all 3 of my mains are deep in elite smash.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
To be honest, I'm starting to hate Battlefield and never could work around it's layout which I wouldn't mind if it didn't come up half the time when my preferred rules are set to Omega stages...

#FixYourOnline

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Imma let you have this jill. Sorry Jay Eye Elle

But let's keep this civil pls.

Speaking of settle it in smash I'm thinking of organizing an online Tourney for forum regs how few there are. If only to see 1fco rob in action against j's blistering Falco!

:awesome:

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
I just HATE playing players who pick BF stages. Why do people even like that stage? it just limits movement and allows either people with non projectiles to hide like cowards on those platforms or even worse, it gives campy players like snake and samus time to charge up their projectiles or lay booby traps all over the stage. I just don't understand why people pick BF stages. To me it's an utterly inferior stage in competitive play to FD stages and should be banned by online play just like they did in smash 4.
I just HATE playing players who pick FD stages. Why do people even like that stage? it just limits options and allows either people with non projectiles no place to escape projectiles due to lack of platforms or even worse, it gives campy players like snake and samus time open range on all their projectiles. I just don't understand why people pick FD stages. To me it's an utterly inferior stage in competitive play to BF stages and should be banned by online play just like they did in smash 4.

In all seriousness, I'd prefer the option to enable a 50 50 shot at either stage layout rather than picking one over the other. I prefer variety over choosing just one or the other.

J.I.L

I just HATE playing players who pick FD stages. Why do people even like that stage? it just limits options and allows either people with non projectiles no place to escape projectiles due to lack of platforms or even worse, it gives campy players like snake and samus time open range on all their projectiles. I just don't understand why people pick FD stages. To me it's an utterly inferior stage in competitive play to BF stages and should be banned by online play just like they did in smash 4.

In all seriousness, I'd prefer the option to enable a 50 50 shot at either stage layout rather than picking one over the other. I prefer variety over choosing just one or the other.
"No place to escape" - lol. IT'S AN OPEN FLAT STAGE. Use skill. Stop looking for handicaps so you can "escape" projectiles. That's what swamp players look for. And also, projectile people have no where to run against other projectiles. Nor porjectiles have no where to hide under when players jump and punch down. You do realize the worse absuer and the most disgusting players of BF stages ARE PROJECTILE PLAYERS.

Smash 4 never banned FD stages. lol. Your mocking of my orginal comment was a fail.

Nope. No vareity.Not in this case. We do what smash 4 did, return to FD stages ONLY. BF is too toxic abused by people who lack skill on even stages like FD. Do you know how much higher my GSP would be if I didn't run into swamp players?

1FC0

Smash Lord
1FC0 1FC0
Nice Cop-outs you two. I know you both are extremly scared of being discplined by my skill.

And I don't care if you're a swamp creature or even monster, i'll still beat both of you. First to 6 wins win (best out of 11). That allows me to at least play my 3 mains twice (ness, falco and lemmy).

Also, if you two grow the balls to play me. Capture it on camera or reply and post it here. So people can know just how potent I am in this game. There's a reason all 3 of my mains are deep in elite smash.
What would be the point? You already admitted that I am exceptionally hard to beat.
Swamp monsters are that but far worse. They are exceptionally hard to beat since they abuse BF with cheap disgusting and disgraceful.
1FC0 1FC0 youre probably a swamp monster.
You dare trash talk me you swamper?
According to you, swamp monsters are exceptionally hard to beat and I am a swamp monster. Thus if you are right then I am exceptionally hard to beat.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
1FC0 1FC0

oh look at you, thinking you are all that xD you are deep in Elite smash? show those screenshots my dude, i asked you multiple times to proof me wrong with screenshots but you never did and even seem to ignore the questions..and that confirms you aren't even as good as you want people to think you are in fact it only shows that you are a scrub who is just all big talk but nothing to back it up with

and do you know what i just love about your replies? you always seem to confirm everything i say, thank you for showing that everything i said is true! ^-^

btw i made it clear didn't i? i don't play against arrogant people they aren't any fun to play against.

J.I.L

What would be the point? You already admitted that I am exceptionally hard to beat.

According to you, swamp monsters are exceptionally hard to beat and I am a swamp monster. Thus if you are right then I am exceptionally hard to beat.
A swamp monster is someone who’s very good at playing on battlefield stages. These people tend to usually be deep in elite smash. Are you that? I said prorbably because you seem to be a rob player (rob is one of the most annoying characters in the game) claim you are “good” and defend BF stages. Put those observations together and that looks like a potential swamp monster. But even if your hard to beat, it’s not impossible. Fully concentrated, I could take you down. But we will never know if you keep making excuses to chicken out.

Coolboy Coolboy ”Blah Blah blah I’m going to trash talk J.I.L’s skill but everytime I get challenged to a duel... I’ll hide behind my rock of excuses; hiding the fact I’m too scared to play him Blah Blah Blah” -that’s all I see from you coolboy. I’m not going to photo shop my screen for you. I’ll tell you my gsp and you can take it or leave it. If you don’t buy it - play me on BA and see if my abilities match my talk.

Sucumbio Sucumbio Set up the tourney! I need to discipline those who continue to question my skill.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I said prorbably because you seem to be a rob player (rob is one of the most annoying characters in the game) claim you are “good” and defend BF stages.
Our argument was about BF. My sole point is that it does not lend itself well to the abuse of overpowered or toxic tactics.

But even if your hard to beat, it’s not impossible. Fully concentrated, I could take you down.
If you can consistently take "swamp monsters" down by fully concentrating then you are living proof that whatever those "swamp monsters" do on BF is not overpowered.

And this poll suggests that BF is widely considered to be not toxic.

So it seems that your critique of BF is not based on objective reality nor on widely held opinions. It is based on your personal opinion. And thus you apparently think that BF should be reclassified as a regular stage because you personally dislike BF.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
Coolboy Coolboy ”Blah Blah blah I’m going to trash talk J.I.L’s skill but everytime I get challenged to a duel... I’ll hide behind my rock of excuses; hiding the fact I’m too scared to play him Blah Blah Blah” -that’s all I see from you coolboy. I’m not going to photo shop my screen for you. I’ll tell you my gsp and you can take it or leave it. If you don’t buy it - play me on BA and see if my abilities match my talk.
what i expected you to say, you can't show a simple screenshot? then better accept to be treated as a scrub with a big mouth forever! :p

playing against me wouldn't proof anything cause i will sum it up for you that even someone as oblivious as you can understand

1: i am NO pro competitive player, i do not consider myself 1 and never will, i like FFA and team matches way more then i do 1v1 matches, i just find them boring if i play them to much

2: it's your attitude and behavior on this forum that makes me never want to play against you. maybe if you had a more likeable personality and you were fun to talk to then who knows i might had said yes if you asked me to play against you.

3: i got many hobbies i am not going to suddenly play smash just to please you, i got nothing to proof it's you who want to proof yourself so badly

4: unlike you i don't think i am all that even if i have certain characters over 5 mil GSP which i wouldn't be affraid to proof with screenshots if that means i can confirm i am not lying to someone who thinks i am just making **** up, i still think of myself of just that another average player but this is something i always openly admitted around here, did i had some really good matches i am proud of? yup but it doesn't make me arrogant like you my dude

J.I.L

Our argument was about BF. My sole point is that it does not lend itself well to the abuse of overpowered or toxic tactics.

If you can consistently take "swamp monsters" down by fully concentrating then you are living proof that whatever those "swamp monsters" do on BF is not overpowered.

And this poll suggests that BF is widely considered to be not toxic.

So it seems that your critique of BF is not based on objective reality nor on widely held opinions. It is based on your personal opinion. And thus you apparently think that BF should be reclassified as a regular stage because you personally dislike BF.
You and your wordly semantics. Do you take me at my challenges or do you coware? These are your only choices.

Coolboy Coolboy lol.

I. Admitting you’ll probably lose if you played me.

2. Attitude? I’m just an internet persona commenting on a forum. How do you know what I’m like? Also. More excuses. Though if you did play me, you’d get taunted at. As I could probably 3 stock you and each stock would get at least one taunt. And I would laugh. Lol. That sounds like fun to me.

3. Then don’t bring up my skill. Can’t talk trash, then duck from a fight like a weakling.

4. Kinda like 1, you’re trying to say that you aren’t that good of a player so if you were to get crushed by me... you’d phych yourself into downplaying your loss and my win.

Don’t waist my time anymore, Coolboy. Either keep your trash talk to yourself or come an show yourself worthy in battle. There is no other honorable option. Good day.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
You and your wordly semantics. Do you take me at my challenges or do you coware? These are your only choices.

Coolboy Coolboy lol.

I. Admitting you’ll probably lose if you played me.

2. Attitude? I’m just an internet persona commenting on a forum. How do you know what I’m like? Also. More excuses. Though if you did play me, you’d get taunted at. As I could probably 3 stock you and each stock would get at least one taunt. And I would laugh. Lol. That sounds like fun to me.

3. Then don’t bring up my skill. Can’t talk trash, then duck from a fight like a weakling.

4. Kinda like 1, you’re trying to say that you aren’t that good of a player so if you were to get crushed by me... you’d phych yourself into downplaying your loss and my win.

Don’t waist my time anymore, Coolboy. Either keep your trash talk to yourself or come an show yourself worthy in battle. There is no other honorable option. Good day.
LMFAO omg xD
you really need other hobbies my dude because daaaamn at this point this is just getting sad..i almost feel sorry for you,

and once again all i see is a arrogant person who thinks by defeating someone in a game would proof anything..if that's where you get your satisfaction of the day from then i can't help but laugh and shake my head
at the end of the day it is me who is laughing because of how much you are embarassing yourself on this forum day in day out

if i would even play against you, a taunt party or me SDing for the lulz is what you are probably gonna get because i just can't take you serious i really can't xD
cause to me it's a game nothing more nothing less,

but honestly this is getting boring so i am going stop now because you are saying nothing new or interesting anymore..it's all arrogance and bragging,

consider yourself to have lost the argument, even though you already lost the moment you started the argument with me because you did nothing but confirming everything i said and accused you of! :p
seems that i won from you after all
oh well...byeeeee! enjoy the arrogant scrub life! ^-^

1FC0

Smash Lord
It is you who is cowering. You are cowering away from the subject. Our argument was about BF, not about our skill. Having lost the argument and being too weak in personality to face it, you try to use my ego to bait me in going along with you changing the subject.

Just like you seemed to be unwilling to face responsibility for your losses on BF, you seem to be unwilling to face responsibility for your false statements. Instead of facing your mistakes, you cower away from them. And you project your cowardice on others.

Your attempt to subtly distract away from the subject has failed. If you cannot refute what I said then I am done here.

Last edited:

J.I.L

Lol. There you have it folks. The epitome of talking trash first, then when asked to put your mouth where your skill is at - these two, whose names don’t even deserved to be stated - made an array of excuses so they could avoid the probable humiliation that would have been brought heavily upon them by my hands. Looool.

Words of advice kids. If you’re going to talk trash about someone’s skill....
BACK
IT
UP

lesson over. Class dismissed.

P.S - don’t let this distract you from the fact that Battlefield is still a garbage stage.

Last edited:

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Lol. There you have it folks. The epitome of talking trash first, then when asked to put your mouth where your skill is at - these two, whose names don’t even deserved to be stated - made an array of excuses so they could avoid the probable humiliation that would have been brought heavily upon them by my hands. Looool.

Words of advice kids. If you’re going to talk trash about someone’s skill....
BACK
IT
UP

lesson over. Class dismissed.

P.S - don’t let this distract you from the fact that Battlefield is still a garbage stage.

Nobody is talking trash about your skill. It's going way over your head.

Nobody cares about your skill. I quite literally could not care less if you can 3 stock me, with 0% on your meter, in 30 seconds, while tbagging the entire match.

That does not mean I'd rather just avoid fighting you entirely because it would be no fun for me(or for Coolboy Coolboy ), and I don't care about proving anything to you.

I don't place any emphasis on my self esteem or self worth due to how well or poorly I do in a video game such as Smash. I play for fun when I get the time, mostly against friends I know in real life, train up a bit online when I get the chance, and read these forums when I'm bored at work.

You come off as that stereotypical, super-toxic, brat that plays the game 10 hours a day whose self-esteem is either validated or crushed based off of their competency at playing Smash Online (likely just online, with 0 tourney or weekly play).

Here's a challenge for you.

Why don't you try going to a weekly and behave like this, hmm? You'd probably get tossed out. Why don't you go on a long rant about how bad your opponent is when they decide to choose Battlefield or Pokemon Stadium for their stage choice? You can call them a scrub and scream that they should fight you on Final Destination or else the results of the match are invalidated. You may go and beat everyone there and place first (which I seriously doubt), but if you act like a toxic jerk the entire time, you'll probably get booted out regardless of how elite you are. You'd probably end up in one of those YouTube rage montages with the guys tossing their controller after they lose (on Battlefield against a ROB player).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom