• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield no impact landing

balloonpower

Smash Rookie
I was practicing on battlefield and long story short I noticed squirtle's fullhop no impact lands from the ground to the low platforms and from the low platforms to the top platform.

Basically this means you can easily land on battlefield platforms with 0 lag.

I encourage you guys to try this out and incorporate it into your game since it is super useful on battlefield.

This might already be well known and in that case im dumb.

Edit : no impact land grab is godlike

Last edited:

balloonpower

Smash Rookie
Just did some more testing and have checked all first page stages, pokemon stadium one and corneria.

Stages he has no impact lands onto platforms with his fullhop.

battlefield

Pokemon stadium 2 ( not accounting transformations

Dreamland

Infinite glacier (though this stage is jank as ****)

frigate orpheon

warioware

norfair
Stages his fullhop doesn't no impact land onto platforms

Yoshi's story

final destination lol

pokemon stadium one (not accounting transformations)

corneria
Stages where it onlt works sometimes/in some places.

Hanenbow (this is a special case since the leaves don't have the little dustclouds showing weather you no impact landed or not so I am not 100% sure)

Green hill zone

Yoshi's island (though it works 100% of the time when the platform isn't tilted and you are exactky center stage )

metal cavern (only works on a specific part of the slope on the right side of the stage and you are have forward momentum but when it works you can hold walk and look stylish as ****)

Rumble falls (works perfectly in the very center of the stage also works if you are teetering on the edge of the mddle platform and jump onto the top platforms.)

Temple (works on some parts, like you can jump from the little slanted peice of rubble to the platform near it if you are teetering and from that platform your double jump no impact lands onto the very top platform)

Lylat (works on the center platform and on the edge ones if you aren't jumping straight up but it's jank)

Skyworld ( on the leftmost cloud)

of course you can no impact land on pretty much anything with ledgejumps or by jumping then timing the double jump but I am talking about just the fullhop.

balloonpower

Smash Rookie
Part 2/page 2 of the stage select

(when i don't say what kind of jump I mean fullhop)

Stages with no impact lands for squirtle's fullhop
shadow moses island (this place is amazing, you can fullhop from the ground to the low platform and from the low platforms to the high platform also a doublejump onto the high platform works but needs to be timed right)

Stages that sometimes/in some places/in jank ways have no impact lands for squirtle

halberd ( transformation dependent)

Rainbow cruise ( from the middle of the ship to the lower platform and from the tall right side of the ship to the upper platform there are a ton more but they involve slopes and are super situational and jank)

Onett ( doublejump from the road/sidewalk to the top purple striped thing of the drug store. from the edge of the house you can shorthop onto the left tree platform, janky one from the house slope onto the string but it needs precise spacing.)

Fourside (fom the slope on the left building to the thing lifted up by the crane this needs precise spacing and is jank, from the bottem part of the middle building where the helicopter landing pad is you can fullhop onto the slightly higher part oif the middle building or doublejump onto the ufo you can also doublejump onto the top of the middle building which is super slick and can catch people off guard)

Flatzone ( from the ground onto the lower platforms for the starting transformation, he also has shothop into doublejump for the middle height platform on the transformation where there are people on both sides hitting you with chairs)

pirate ship (with slopes you can jump onto the lower platform or doublejump onto the higher one both are jank and not that good)
kongo jungle ( only works with slope and timing jank not good)

saffron city (can do a backwards fullhop onto the box thing)

castle seige ( from the flatground to the left platform the defualt stage and works on the right platform with slope jank nothing for the other transformations)

Delfino (first transformation of the flying platforms onto the lower platform, slope jank on the second transformation of the floating platforms works on the left platform for the third transformation of the flying platforms)

draculas castle (depends where the platforms are)

skyloft (slope jank)

brinstar ( on the left platform and right platform)

Stages he can't no impact land on

big blue

port aero town

training room

pictochat

DISCLAIMER

You can no impact land on pretty much anything with proper double jump timing i am just listing what doesn't require that and can be used in gameplay more feasibly

Top Bottom