• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefied fireball gimp i've been messing around with

Dlos

Smash Rookie
I've been messing around with the idea of bouncing a fireball off the edge of battlefield diagonally downward to gimp opponents, It seemed like a high risk high reward stylish way to gimp marths. This was my first attempt at using it in a match and it worked really well. What do you guys think?

Sorry for poor recorderino quality

Last edited:

Yann J.Ridin

Smash Apprentice
Switzerland, La Suisse, Pays de Neuchâtel
You can regrab the ledge directly if you timing is correct/fast. Meh that s not high reward for me. When people know that fireball has no hitstun, it s really hard to convert it. Plus really slow to setup. It s a good style point but 0 point optimal

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
Bad ass. Didn't know you could do that. Promptly stealing for future swag on noobs.

But yeah. Against a competent opponent I think it may be too risky / take too much time to set up.

Last edited:

Flurb18

Smash Cadet
Definitely swaggy but I feel dropzone bair is better against marth. Just another styling edgeguard option :)

Top Bottom