• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Battle Subway

Battle Subway
Posted by CHR Flygon
Gamers Heaven
Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CHR Flygon

Smash Rookie
Introducing the newest Tristate event, the Battle Subway! Charged Up Smash is proud to be moving into the regional scene on March 30th with Battle Subway. "But why should I come to this event hosted by people I've never heard of?" Good hypothetical question! Here's why you should make your way out to the Battle Subway:

-Besides just singles and doubles for Ultimate, there will also be an amateur bracket so everyone gets to play as much Smash as possible.

-The venue is amazing! There's so much to do besides just play in the tournament, I can't list it all here. For more information about Gamer's Heaven, be sure to check out their website at gamersheaven.life

-A pot bonus of $100+, split across all three main brackets! Chances to help raise the pot bonus will be announced soon, so stay tuned.

Hopefully you're interested now! To register now (and save some money by registering early), check out the smash.gg page: https://smash.gg/tournament/battle-subway

And also check out our Facebook event to stay updated: https://www.facebook.com/events/2050499561928987/

CHR Flygon

Smash Rookie
I made a mistake putting in the address- it's actually 275 Schuylkill Rd. The address listed above will take you to a Domino's in a neighboring shopping center.

Top Bottom